Quantcast

BHO is the anti-christ!!!!!!

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
The only christians that will agree that mormons are christian are other factions of mormons. BS=Mormon?
I can find you a lot of Protestants who don't think that Catholics are Christians.

If you believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ, you're a Christian in my book. After that, I really don't care about their interfaith squabbles, arguing over which version of their imaginary friend is the correct one.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Best religion based book I ever read:

In A.D. 325, Brother Barnabas is a student of the ancient holy texts. These books paint a portrait of Jesus that is radical, heretical, and irresistible. In the writings of Mary Magdalene, Phillip, and James, Barnabas finds clues to a secret he must protect at all costs. But the Ecumenical Council of Bishops has just declared his cherished books "a hotbed of manifold perversity." Emperor Constantine has decreed that the documents must be burned and that anyone found copying them will be executed as a heretic.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Mostly of the Evangelical flavor
Where I grew up the common vernacular used by all flavors was "are you christian or catholic?" This covered methodist, lutheran, baptist, pentacostal, nazarene, church of the bleeding hand (jews for jesus), and the catholics themselves. I'm sure there were others, but I've tried to block it out as much as I can.

Sorry christians, the mormons are on your team whether you want them or not. Funny thing is, they're smart, organized, well-educated, hyper-successful, and powerful. You should want them to up the average on your team of derelicts.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Sorry christians, the mormons are on your team whether you want them or not. Funny thing is, they're smart, organized, well-educated, hyper-successful, and powerful. You should want them to up the average on your team of derelicts.
What makes you think smart and educated are attractive to christians?

You ain't been payin attention have ya boy?

full o' all them crazy liberal college thoughts...........

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Where I grew up the common vernacular used by all flavors was "are you christian or catholic?"
The Southern Baptist congregation I was a part of for a while (my last stint here on RM) literally preached if you were a Catholic you were not truly a Christian and then proceeded to list all the reasons why.......:rolleyes:

Thankfully the Methodist congregation I'm a part of now is very inclusive of all sorts of different backgrounds and religous views.