Quantcast

BHO is the anti-christ!!!!!!

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Yeah fiction is great. The Bible (another great work) specifically says you should stone your wife to death if she's not a virgin when you marry her too - Deuteronomy 22:13-21:

or the fact that you are supposed to be killed for working on Sunday:

Exodus 35:2. Six days shall work be done , but on the seventh day, there shall be to you an holy day , a Sabbath of rest to the Lord: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.

Numbers 15:32-6. A man was found gathering wood on the Sabbath so the Lord told Moses that he must die and be stoned to death outside the camp. So the assembly took him outside the camp and stoned him to death as the Lord commanded Moses.
Find lots of other great ones here:

http://unholybible.wordpress.com/

There is only one true God, The Flying Spaghetti Monster :rofl:

Last edited:

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Funny thing is Jews don't even practice those commands now........which is who they were written for, now where's the Jew bashing??

These wack-o's that think BHO is the anti-Christ are a hoot.......it's quite clear that the Anti-Christ was Nero, if they'd only study their history...........LOL

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I was living in California prior to the vote on Prop 8. The Christians were campaigning pretty heavily. On more than one occasion I was approached by them, asking me to vote against gay marriage. I told them I would support their bill to ban gay marriage, if they would support my bill to re-legalize slavery. At this point they were shocked. While they stood there, mouths opened in confusion and offense, I asked them why they supported banning gay marriage. I would always get "well its in the Bible" or some answer that I would always be able to argue them to admitting that gay marriage is wrong because the bible says so. At which point, I would politely inform them that according to the bible, owning slaves is OK too. Oh man the looks I got at this point in the conversations were priceless.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
"But all in the seas or in the rivers that do not have fins and scales, all that move in the water or any living thing which is in the water, they are an abomination to you." (Leviticus 11:10)

I have a problem with shellfish. Sometime its lobster, but mostly just shrimp. I try to avoid parties where there is shrimp cocktail, and I haven't been in Maine in years, but I can't help myself.

Is there is a faith-based adversion therapy group that I might join?

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
I was living in California prior to the vote on Prop 8. The Christians were campaigning pretty heavily. On more than one occasion I was approached by them, asking me to vote against gay marriage. I told them I would support their bill to ban gay marriage, if they would support my bill to re-legalize slavery. At this point they were shocked. While they stood there, mouths opened in confusion and offense, I asked them why they supported banning gay marriage. I would always get "well its in the Bible" or some answer that I would always be able to argue them to admitting that gay marriage is wrong because the bible says so. At which point, I would politely inform them that according to the bible, owning slaves is OK too. Oh man the looks I got at this point in the conversations were priceless.
I would have loved to have seen that. I've asked Christians who have been up in my face about the Bible if they greet each other at church with a "Holy kiss" like Paul instructs........the looks on their faces are priceless.......

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Wool is used for liners b/c its one of the few natural materials that will retain warmth even when wet.

The Bible obviously wants you to get cold when you get wet, so you are more apt to catch pneumonia and die. THE BIBLE IS CREATING DEATH PANELS!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I was living in California prior to the vote on Prop 8. The Mormons were campaigning pretty heavily. On more than one occasion I was approached by them, asking me to vote against gay marriage. I told them I would support their bill to ban gay marriage, if they would support my bill to re-legalize slavery. At this point they were shocked. While they stood there, mouths opened in confusion and offense, I asked them why they supported banning gay marriage. I would always get "well its in the Bible" or some answer that I would always be able to argue them to admitting that gay marriage is wrong because the bible says so. At which point, I would politely inform them that according to the bible, owning slaves is OK too. Oh man the looks I got at this point in the conversations were priceless.
Fixed

The Mormon church pumped huge amounts of money into the prop 8 campaign. I wish someone would explain to me how these nut jobs are still tax exempt.

Not that the "Christians" against prop 8 are any better. I just think its important to vilify the correct group.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Fixed

The Mormon church pumped huge amounts of money into the prop 8 campaign. I wish someone would explain to me how these nut jobs are still tax exempt.

Not that the "Christians" against prop 8 are any better. I just think its important to vilify the correct group.
I WAS vilifying the correct group, don't put words into my mouth. Yes, I'm aware of how much backing there was by the mormon church. However, the incidents I described were with Christians, not Mormons. They introduced themselves as such (it was some Catholic group, don't recall their exact name).

:bonk:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
I WAS vilifying the correct group, don't put words into my mouth. Yes, I'm aware of how much backing there was by the mormon church. However, the incidents I described were with Christians, not Mormons. They introduced themselves as such (it was some Catholic group, don't recall their exact name).

Fair enough. :busted:
Not that there is much of a difference really. I nut job by any other name, is still a nut job

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Fair enough. :busted:
Not that there is much of a difference really. I nut job by any other name, is still a nut job
But the devil is in the details!

:tinfoil:

And last I heard, there was an investigation being launched as to whether or not the Mormon church should retain their tax exempt status, specifically because of their involvement in Prop 8.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN

Mormons are Christians.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
But not all Christians are Mormons. Do we need to do the "A nickel is a coin but a coin isn't necessarily a nickel" exercise again?
Because that's a perfect example. :rolleyes:
Quit trying to get back at me for losing that last argument so badly.

There are all kinds of brands of christians, All christians aren't methodists, all christians aren't baptists, all christians aren't mormons. It's just another crazy denomination.

"The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints"

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle

There are all kinds of brands of christians, All christians aren't methodists, all christians aren't baptists, all christians aren't mormons. It's just another crazy denomination.

Whenever there are two "of"s in a name of anything...it's probably going to be wonky.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
So are the mormons any querkier (how do I spell that?) than the pentacostals down here who speak in tongues and handle snakes? I dunno.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Depends on who you ask.

Other Jesus cults don't agree...
They aren't considered "orthodox" (note the lower case "O"), but then who's making the definition of what orthodox is or isn't? I'm sure in alot of Christian circles I'm not orthodox (more like heretic :D).

They are certainly free to believe what they want. The the Southpark episode on them comes to mind.............that was hilarious.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
There's only a small % of pentecostals that do the whole "taking up serpents" stupidity. And yes mormons are quirkier than those retards.
Yeah I'd say the concept that when you die you get to be a God and get to populate your own planet, and have the ability to call or not to call your wife from the grave depending on if she was a good wife in this life, beats the toothless Appaliacians with their snakes........LOL.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Yeah I'd say the concept that when you die you get to be a God and get to populate your own planet, and have the ability to call or not to call your wife from the grave depending on if she was a good wife in this life, beats the toothless Appaliacians with their snakes........LOL.
How is that any crazier than believing in invisible sky nannies, talking serpents, noahs ark, jonah and the fish, etc.?

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
I never said it was crazier (faith is faith come on)...........my craziness and my Jewish friends craziness is just a whole lot older.........LOL. I tend to drift towards interests that have a significant historical aspect to them...........anywho..........

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I never said it was crazier (faith is faith come on)...........my craziness and my Jewish friends craziness is just a whole lot older.........LOL. I tend to drift towards interests that have a significant historical aspect to them...........anywho..........
Older is better? Considered Zoroastrianism?

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

This argument is only partly correct. Methodists, Baptists ETC. didn't have to have a third book dictated by angels to develop there own brand of crazy. The Mormons are, at best, only loosely associated with "Christianity."

How is that any crazier than believing in invisible sky nannies, talking serpents, noahs ark, jonah and the fish, etc.?
You forgot Jewish Zombies. And your right, its not any crazier. It's why every day that goes by I'm a little more agnostic/atheist.