Quantcast

Bibs in action..... (Mt WA)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Gee, do you think it was muddy there?

I'm still waiting for a call from the hotel complaining about the condition of the condo after we left :sneaky:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
HAHA! Im glad my name wasnt on that card.... Next time we should take a bit more care?? That bathroom was trashed..... The rest of the place wasnt so bad.... just the B-room... and maybe porch.....

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
HAHA! Im glad my name wasnt on that card.... Next time we should take a bit more care?? That bathroom was trashed..... The rest of the place wasnt so bad.... just the B-room... and maybe porch.....
Did you see the sauna? There was mud on all the benches from us drying our clothes in it.....also Cory dropped a huge lump of jelly in the hallway right by the washer.....icky :nope: I stepped on in with my bare feet :mumble:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
bibs said:
oops, sorry I didnt know that I did that...
No worries ;) It just kinda grossed me out when I felt it in between my toes. It took me about 5 minutes to figure out what it was, short of trying to smell it :monkey:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
at least there were other bikers in the rooms..... the damage out there could have been anyone....

yea, muddy. but so fun! i wanna go back.... or at least go DH locally in the mud.,

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Oly, are you for sure going to make it to Mt. Hood? Are any other SMDH people going? It'll probably be wet and muddy there, too!

I'll have to call and get more info., it may be time to start a Mt. Hood Race thread...

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
bibs said:
i dont remeber eating anything with jelly...could have been man chowder...after I went to horny town to fire the mayor?...lol
Okay this is getting gross....remember you ate a pb-n-j after the race....you came running out of the condo licking the sides of the bread.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Megan Black said:
Oly, are you for sure going to make it to Mt. Hood? Are any other SMDH people going? It'll probably be wet and muddy there, too!

I'll have to call and get more info., it may be time to start a Mt. Hood Race thread...
Im headed down probably saturday morn, or friday night to stay at bro in laws in portland. I wont know if the wife and kid will make it till friday basically..depends on weather.. I dont know who from the team is in. Jack was interested and so was Johnny.....

there was a link. check the ski bowl page.....

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Looks like I missed a really good time. (except for the ridiculous ferry situation!) I would of loved to been up there representing for the NW! Great muddy fun! :thumb: