Quantcast

Bicycle defense kit

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
This as annoying as the "Green Tickets" they'd pass out to people in SUV's.
I'd beat some hipster ass retarded if I caught someone putting this on my truck.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
If you suck a jolly rancher then stick it on someones car window, when they pull it off it will spider crack. It will also peel paint from metal if allowed to bake in the sun...
Not if you pour warm water, or hipster blood, on it first.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Why do you need this when I wear carbon knuckled gloves, carry a u-lock, and have a set of keys?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Where's the cup of coffee? Or is that for assaulting cyclists, I forget.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
growing up in LA all you needed was a 4' length of chain with a square edged key style master lock looped over your head and under the left arm. You could whip it over your head and through a windshield in seconds. dismount and take on the driver if he was stupid enough to try to get out of the car. It helped that I looked like Charles Manson on Steroids

growing up in LA all you needed was a 4' length of chain with a square edged key style master lock looped over your head and under the left arm. You could whip it over your head and through a windshield in seconds. dismount and take on the driver if he was stupid enough to try to get out of the car. It helped that I looked like Charles Manson on Steroids
Worked in Cambridge, too. Also, for the double-parkers, fingertips of a cupped hand take out a side view mirror very nicely on the way by.