Bicycle disarmament

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
kidwoo said:
He's on my ignore list.

Sorry.

Here's another with a pic of the sticker to make up for it.

http://www.sploid.com/news/2006/03/bomb_squad_defu.php
No worries....it still made me laugh....

Hmmm...I should really start making use of this curious "Ignore List".....

I want to start a hardcore-industrial-techno-pop-grunge band that's named _The Flaming C*ck...Of DEATH...In Your A$$_ I think it would go over well with children of all ages....

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction

ATHENS, Ohio A graduate student from Michigan has been charged with inducing panic after yesterday's bomb scare at Ohio University.

University police say Patrick Hanlin was the owner of a bicycle that had a sticker on it saying, "this bike is a pipe bomb." After police discovered the bike chained in front of an on-campus restaurant, they shut down four university buildings, blocked off streets and called in the Columbus fire department bomb squad. It determined the bike was safe.

The university says it found out later that "this bike is a pipe bomb" is the name of a punk rock band.

Hanlin is due to appear in court March 13th on the misdemeanor charge.

http://www.team4news.com/Global/story.asp?S=4580661&nav=0w0v

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
1. The lead singer of TBIAPB is super hot (not that i can find any good pictures of her).
2. I knew one day someone would freak out about their name. This was before 9/11 too.
3. This is a huge break for them, not that they give a sh*t. Another reason why they are so cool.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Secret Squirrel said:
I want to start a hardcore-industrial-techno-pop-grunge band that's named _The Flaming C*ck...Of DEATH...In Your A$$_ I think it would go over well with children of all ages....
i listened to Whitehouse's "My C*ck's On Fire" last week in my office.

no one came in to bug me.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I still think they should pay for the bike for being jackasses. I mean, come on! If it were that easy to "identify" a threat, we wouldn't need Homeland Security.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Not so amusing... :(

Developments in Iraq, March 15

BAQUBA - A suicide bomber on a bicycle attacked a police patrol, killing two civilians and wounding six others, including a woman and two children in Baquba, 65 km (40 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
sanjuro said:
1. The lead singer of TBIAPB is super hot (not that i can find any good pictures of her).
Based on the photographic proof in this thread, you might disclaimer that statement with "In the right light" or "After a case of Milwaukees Best".

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
N8 said:
Maybe u like crunchy earth mama's...

:dead:
How old are you man?!

God forbid I called you an opportunistic callow yuppie from just looking at pictures of you and your Sex in the City Martini shaker.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Tame Ape said:
How old are you man?!

God forbid I called you an opportunistic callow yuppie from just looking at pictures of you and your Sex in the City Martini shaker.

Old enough to know better than to think fuzzy legged, stained t-shirt clad carny's are hot...
:dead:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
She needs a shave/shower/some quarters for laundry and a good meal. For the love of Pete, EAT SOMETHING!

I guess chicks that look like a grungy 13 year old boy do nothing for me.