Quantcast

Bicyclist Robs Armored Car

dh boyeee

Cesspool
Nov 16, 2004
hiding from your dad
thats the dumbest article (and situation) i have ever read. did he have an ethnicity anyone could make out? or could they note that they did not know? IDIOTS! was nobody man enough to try and stop this guy? i know SOMEBODY was around! im sick of stupid pussy americans, sometimes i just cant deal with this kind of stuff.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
dh boyeee said:
thats the dumbest article (and situation) i have ever read. did he have an ethnicity anyone could make out? or could they note that they did not know? IDIOTS! was nobody man enough to try and stop this guy? i know SOMEBODY was around! im sick of stupid pussy americans, sometimes i just cant deal with this kind of stuff.
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
dh boyeee said:
I wouldn't want to get shot for money that was, in all likelihood, fully insured anyways. I guess I'm a pussy.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
dh boyeee said:
The man was SHOT! i dont give a flying **** about the money.
I don't get it. So, you see some fool shoot a guy. What, are you going to punch him in the face? Perhaps assault the gun-wielding tool with a ball point pen?

dh boyeee

Cesspool
Nov 16, 2004
hiding from your dad
id do whatever it took, and if that means a pen, so be it! he was riding away on a bike! its kinda hard for a fool on a bike with a big bag of cash to shoot you with a bag of cash in one hand and a handlebar in the other. whatever the situation, odds of gettin him on the ground are pretty high, and then KICKING HIS FACE IN!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'll be a live puss.

You can be a dead cesspool. :dead:

Yeah, lemme just run up to the guy who just shot someone and try to stop him. O-Kay... do you know how stupid you really sound? And you wonder why your name is cesspool. :nuts:

dh boyeee

Cesspool
Nov 16, 2004
hiding from your dad
maybe i live a disillusioned life destined for avenging peoples deaths, but id feel better trying than sitting around and telling people "yeah it was crazy, he shot him right there!"
"omigosh! what did you do?!?!"
"nothing"