Quantcast

Biden 2020...needs his own thread

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Took $200k to speak in front of a R group and endorsed Upton.

I’ll vote for him over Trump but he’s way down on my list.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Took $200k to speak in front of a R group and endorsed Upton.

I’ll vote for him over Trump but he’s way down on my list.
Owned by corporations. Over Trump? Yes. Enthusiastic? no.
:stupid:

Missed his window.

Need a solid contender.

Not sure would be my choice.
Agree. 2016 was a much better year for Biden as the exiting VP, would have been a good follow up. His time since has been "problematic" as pointed out above. I'd love to see him in a live debate with Cheeto Ceaușescu, Biden has sharp/quick wit. Lots of "You're no John Kennedy" potential zingers. Policy wise, meh.... Another neo-liberal corporate Dem. Hillary, but with a personality. Not much to get excited about, and teh Democrats will need someone "exciting". Trump is a grade A asshole and probably a traitor, but he knows how to work a book burning crowd.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
if he were in congress he would be on carla's assimilate or die list....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
any candidate pushing the green new deal better be making campaign stops in this....

20190303_181419.jpg

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
i do not see hilm selling a load of horseshit about saving the planet....not that he cares...
That ideology is just as ridiculous as those that think there's some giant switch that we'll flip and one day we are driving gas cars and the next we are all driving electric. Be better. You are going so far extreme in the other direction that you are going off the deep end. Do they need a jet? Maybe, to meet schedules, do they always need to fly? Maybe not. Would a turboprop work like a C-90? Maybe? We can be better and improve. That all or nothing attitude you have has to change. We can get there, by incrementally getting better.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
That ideology is just as ridiculous as those that think there's some giant switch that we'll flip and one day we are driving gas cars and the next we are all driving electric. Be better. You are going so far extreme in the other direction that you are going off the deep end. Do they need a jet? Maybe, to meet schedules, do they always need to fly? Maybe not. Would a turboprop work like a C-90? Maybe? We can be better and improve. That all or nothing attitude you have has to change. We can get there, by incrementally getting better.
which direction am i going again....you drive a V8...correct....i drive a 5 cylinder wagon....maybe trump can rent his jet to bernie to cover impending legal bills.

Clearly stating ideals does not prevent pragmatism in approaching those ideals.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
which direction am i going again....you drive a V8...correct....i drive a 5 cylinder wagon....maybe trump can rent his jet to bernie to cover impending legal bills.
I ride my bike to work at least half the time :)