Quantcast

Biden Presidency 2021 - ?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I love that Biden has just said it’s unacceptable to jail black people on trumped up cannabis charges. A big policy change for America.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I love that Biden has just said it’s unacceptable to jail black people on trumped up cannabis charges. A big policy change for America.
Did they take it off schedule 1? That's the real Fing problem.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

That's not a policy change, that's a speech.

This is policy, from a thread YOU just linked

And let's not forget WHY those federal laws are on the books and enforced the way they are

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I don't think I know any diabetics at this point in my life. But fuck every GOP asshole which forced the removal of the price cap on insulin from this latest legislature. And fuck Sinema for her making them remove the tax laws which made her hedge fund donors liable for some taxes.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Shitty reporting at CNN when it's posted with this headline instead of the opposite. It should be that GOP blocked insulin costs being lowered.

Screenshot 2022-08-08 094359.jpg

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Yeah those professional bootlickers are going to invoke the 25th. I'll buy kidwoo a 6 pack in the name of SteveW if that happens.
next time i am out in the far west i'll leave a six pack of his favorite brew and a tesla badge on a gold chain on his door step in the dead of night....

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Holy shit. An effective policy proposal. Unfortunately I doubt it will get anywhere, but for all your sakes I hope it does and I hope you don’t just blow it on coke and F35 helmets.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Holy shit. An effective policy proposal. Unfortunately I doubt it will get anywhere, but for all your sakes I hope it does and I hope you don’t just blow it on coke and F35 helmets.

Nuclear powered hypersonic stealth tanks.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Thing about the cognitive dissonance going on right now at Fox and Brain. Keep playing the "whatabout hunter biden!!?" card or report on the indictment?