Quantcast

Biden Presidency 2021 - ?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
The thing that stands out about Turkey was when Erdogan visited Trumbo, aaaaand DT allowed Turkish security to beat up protestors. Fuck Turkey.

(no seriously, fuck turkey, I don't kink shame)

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Can someone explain to me why we have giant gobbler turkey dick in our mouths?
IG account that.lookslikeadick has an appropriate recent post that I won’t link to just in case the lizards watching are particularly sensitive. It’s so tempting to post. It’s not technically violating any rules, but the account name says it all.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
:D
Technically, you're the east side of Sacramento.

I thought it was a good address, for whatever that's worth. I even noticed a couple people on the R side of the aisle clapping. They must have been confused.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
two.5 hours away and 6k higher.....but okay. We're west reno if anything. And we're not that either.

You see ted cruz falling asleep? I think the mullet doubles as a pillow.
I hoped they would pan back to sleepy Ted, but no.

Tim Scott is now trying to be president, I'll see what else is on.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Watching the re-runs in the 90s, we all thought "how awesome american cops are".
Like, seriously. Everybody admired them
I had friends that could relate - when it first came to air they just love it.
For me when I first saw it I was pretty much disgusted.
Fucking staged voyeurism.
Still makes me want to puke.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Fuck the Catholic church. And all religious institutions, for that matter.
That and Tax them the appropriate rate for the size of the "companies" which in most cases ain't small.

<edit> Considering the tax rate that a lot of large businesses pay, maybe that should be revised to a small business rate, as they are the ones who seem to carry the weight.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'm not Catholic, but I'd wear a censure from the church as a badge of pride.
I am hoping the pope speaks up and says he's cool with Biden fighting for women's rights. I was raised catholic, but like a good catholic, I stopped going after confirmation because I didn't have to anymore.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
*Cries in European* at what is considered a high tax rate in the US.
The US tax code has a lot of "wiggle" room for deductions (if you can afford an attorney/accountant, and health/education costs are thru the roof.

I´d venture to guess, for the bottom 80-90% of population... americans pay more for less (indirectly by taxes, or directly by tuition/health insurance/interest) than europeans

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
The US tax code has a lot of "wiggle" room for deductions (if you can afford an attorney/accountant, and health/education costs are thru the roof.

I´d venture to guess, for the bottom 80-90% of population... americans pay more for less (indirectly by taxes, or directly by tuition/health insurance/interest) than europeans
But at least we excel at personal savings!

wait...uh....nevermind

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
i was raised forced to attend catholic church and agree with you 100%
i was raised the son of a (decidedly liberal and lenient) Episcopal minister. but was still made to go to church until i left home despite never in my life believing in any sort of higher power (apologies, your noodlyness!) i, too, agree 100%

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
i was raised forced to attend catholic church and agree with you 100%
The part that blows my mind is how my parents can still claim to be this, but be completely without empathy for any other human beings.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Over half of people in democracies feel freedoms overly curbed in COVID crisis: survey
https://reut.rs/2QLomSJ

Other interesting results said:
Almost half of those surveyed globally worried about the United States threatening their democracy, while 38% feared Chinese influence and some 27% were wary of that of Russia.
With the election of President Joe Biden, the perception of U.S. influence on democracy globally has improved from Donald Trump’s administration. However, in Europe, Russia and China, U.S. influence is still mainly perceived as negative.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I don't expect corporate media to be worth a damn but biden not acknowledging that the forced evictions (and police assistance and beatings), and attack on a packed mosque last week were the entire impetus for a single "hamas" missile is bullshit.

bUt bOtH sIDEs!!!

As usual, israel started this shit. All you have to do is look at the death tolls between the two. What gaza has is bottle rockets compared to the lockheed martin and ratheon presents we keep israel stocked with. We're funding a genocidal apartheid gov't. And it's not even our own this time.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I don't expect corporate media to be worth a damn but biden not acknowledging that the forced evictions (and police assistance and beatings) last week were the entire impetus a single "hamas" missile is bullshit.

bUt bOtH sIDEs!!!

As usual, israel started this shit. All you have to do is look at the death tolls between the two. What gaza has is bottle rockets compared to the lockheed martin and ratheon presents we keep israel stocked with. We're funding a genocidal apartheid gov't. And it's not even our own this time.
:stupid: All of this. ^^^