llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Beer, bud, bush & booty,
B...B...B!

(Sorry...my mind is spinning with baby board book rhymes.) :help:

Seriously, though- so many cool things start with "B":

Bongs, boobies, bikes, banging, buddha, bands, bars...I can't think of a cooler letter. :thumb:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Barber, baby bubbles and a bumble bee.....

Big C little C what begins with C? Camel on the ceiling C C C

uuuugh.... I can recite that whole book.

Left foot left foot, right foot right, feet in the day feet in the night

My eyes see his eyes see, I see him and he sees me........

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
firetoole said:
Warning!!!! this thread may contain lame and stupid comments, it is the direct result of too much weed!
True in my case, but what about MMike? I would bet, also, that we are not the only two people on this board that now have memory cells dedicated to preserving these poetic gems. :)

Be careful or I'll sic some Wiggles tunes on you!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Having a 15 month old helps too.

Do the duck, rubber duck, duck, rubber duck, rubber duck, duck, rubber duck, duck, rubber duck, duck, rubber duck, duck, rubber duck, rubber duck duck rubber duck rubber duck duck!

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
MMike said:

Do the duck, rubber duck, duck, rubber duck, rubber duck, duck, rubber duck, duck, rubber duck, duck, rubber duck, duck, rubber duck, rubber duck duck rubber duck rubber duck duck!
ok just put the lyrics down and no one gets hurt

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
MMike said:
Barber, baby bubbles and a bumble bee.....

Big C little C what begins with C? Camel on the ceiling C C C
Bid D little D what begins with D? Doughnuts and a Duck Dog D D D.

Yup, my little girl loves that book.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ever hear of mommy syndrome? Where otherwise young and attractive women have their reality and identities wrapped around being a mother. Their wardrobe consists of velcro shoes and things emblazoned with Disney characters and they talk to everyone like they were 3 years old.

Well you guys may be suffering a little from Daddy syndrome. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Westy said:
Ever hear of mommy syndrome? Where otherwise young and attractive women have their reality and identities wrapped around being a mother. Their wardrobe consists of velcro shoes and things emblazoned with Disney characters and they talk to everyone like they were 3 years old.

Well you guys may be suffering a little from Daddy syndrome. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Does widdle Westy-wo need a nappy-wo? He's so sweeepy. :blah:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Westy said:

:stupid:

I'm a dad 3 times over and these guys are annoying the *crap* out of me. :mad:

-S.S.-

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
MMike said:

Oh man i remember that song! It gets pretty rocking after awile!

VA2SLOride

Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
llkoolkeg said:
True in my case, but what about MMike? I would bet, also, that we are not the only two people on this board that now have memory cells dedicated to preserving these poetic gems. :)

Be careful or I'll sic some Wiggles tunes on you!
One fish
Two fish
Red fish
Blue fish

This one has a little car
This one has a little star
See how many fish there are?