Quantcast

BIG BUS to WHISTLER!

uBRDO

Chimp
Mar 8, 2008
Kirkland, WA
We're trying again!

We have a bigass deluxe bus that we're taking to Whistler the first weekend of August... that's the 1st through the 3rd; the weekend before Crankworx kicks off. So one last chance to get some runs in before the crowds or before you race!

The bus is $420 which includes the bus ride, lodging, weekend lift tickets (discount if you have a season pass), dinners en route and some killllller schwag from Shimano, GIRO, and Smith Optics (so some of you will be coming home in the green!)!

We leave the North Kirkland Park and Ride on Friday afternoon and return Sunday night. A guaranteed good time will be had by all...

A $300 deposit reserves your seat and there's only 35 seats to be had!

Let me know if you have any questions, opinions, rants, or otherwise pointed or pointless discourse... here or via forms on our website below (i really welcome any ideas, questions, opinions... we just want to put together killer trips to get people out on their bikes).

Info will be updated regularly here: http://www.uBRDO.com/bigbus

Last edited:

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
Can you brake the cost down for us?Is this for two days of riding,what lodging and what kind of delay do you anticipate at the boarder for a BIG Bus full of Downhillers?Even with the current gas prices it seems the price is a little high.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
Can you brake the cost down for us?Is this for two days of riding,what lodging and what kind of delay do you anticipate at the boarder for a BIG Bus full of Downhillers?Even with the current gas prices it seems the price is a little high.
this price includes everything you need besides food once we get to whistler. Delay wise, it shouldn't be a long stop we'll get through pretty fast, it just depends on the line but then again we're leaving at 12 so it will be fast. We will be staying at the crystal lodge.

i forgot to mention these are deluxe rooms

Last edited:

ender

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
I'm in. I had paid $400 from the last scheduled trip. Since then I've got a season pass. What's the discount?

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
Hey! WE only have 10 seats left! This is going to be a cool trip. I'm in Whistler this week and the trails are super sic, nice and dry. UBRDO website will have some new video in the next few days.
WE'vegot lots stuff to give away---an XT wheel set, Smith goggles and sunglasses, shirts from giro, remedy helmet...good stuff.
Call me if you need more info 206-851-5851.