Quantcast

big man tries to beat up little girl

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
While I applaud the fact that she threw the litter back in the dudes lap, keying someones car goes way beyond acceptable though. After that she deserved whatever she got.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Tenchiro said:
While I applaud the fact that she threw the litter back in the dudes lap, keying someones car goes way beyond acceptable though. After that she deserved whatever she got.
She claims that she had her bike lock key around her wrist and when he was pushing her around he pushed her into the car and that's when it got scratched. Either way, F*CK that dude. He needs to die.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I call fake, pictures are posed. I think some underemployed actor wannabees need to find something more productive to do with their time.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Tenchiro said:
well i would key someones car if they threw coffee on me. especially if it was hot coffee. that guy deserved what he got.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I know no one is going to like to hear this, but whether you are right or wrong (or "think" you are right or wrong), always hit and run...

I wouldn't waited around for this guy to catch up to me and throw coffee or toss my bike. Nothing scarier when someone in a car is trying to chase you down...

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Westy said:
It looks way too warm to be Toronto.
This winter has been the mildest I can ever remember in my life. Toronto is not far from here, I wouldn't be surprised if they are having a very mild winter too.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Echo said:
This winter has been the mildest I can ever remember in my life. Toronto is not far from here, I wouldn't be surprised if they are having a very mild winter too.

Possible I guess, just my memories from when living "up north" were more along the lines of standing on pools of frozen beer while inside a heated house. Of course living in a place that has pools of frozen beer isn't conducive to clear memories.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
fancy that, a canadian or american town name having the same as an english town. huh.

btw, the .ca in the URL is for canada.
or should that be canaduh?