Quantcast

Big Props to......

KNine

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
North American For Life
To all the people who made the screaning of Back in the Saddle and Back in the saddle again at full throttle cafe(?) possible.Steve for killing his voice during the raffle. All the people who provided swag and "Go Huck Yourself. com .Who make a kick ass product. As Steve was saying, we are the MTB community and we need to be heard and heard loud or we can lose some of the best riding this state has to offer. Peace

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
Thanks to all you peeps for coming out and not making me stand there and give all the prizes to myself! Just kidding, I knew we'd have some heads there but even I was amazed and happy to see everyone! Not only GHY, but the DHZ and Black Diamond Bike and Board staff, along with our buddy Madison from Gregg's were on hand and showing their support and a sense of community, all those shops are great local businesses and they're the kind of friends we're glad to have! They each helped get the word out about our event and we're grateful for the non competetive attitude they showed by blowing the party up to their customers and coming out themselves as well! Thanks to the Ridemonkeys especially too, who showed in force, I was really happy to see some faces I haven't seen since the start of the race season! We even had a few 20" wheel brethren crash the party, and that was one of the coolest things of all. We all need to remember at the end of the day that we're all riders, we're all friends, and we can have more parties and events like this and much much more, if we come together as a community and show support whenever anyone tries to do something for the riders. I promise that we'll be back at the RMC for much bigger and cooler events, talks have already begun with several friends on that! Speaking of RMC, how about that venue?!! I know I loved that place, I mean, whole families, room for everyone, and killer atmosphere, those guys were great to have us, non-motorized types and let us party in their playpen, next time we have to get in the sandbox!!

I almost forgot, thanks also to Mike Wilson from SUSPECT, Astrix sponsored Pro Freerider, and his friends for coming out and kicking it with us all, he's a great guy and at least temporarily a local, and we were glad to have him there with us too!

That was fun everyone, thank you all very very much, it makes me want to plan more events and make them better and better!

Huckermatt

Chimp
Sep 14, 2003
South Lake, WA
the crew at GHY had a great time at the party, RMC and the Full Throttle Cafe definitly added to the good vibe. Thanks to center cycle and Steve for putting on such an event. We hope to involved in more things like this in the future. ooohhh I'm still drunk! :eek: