Quantcast

Big Thank You

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
The operator out at PI said "Thanks for coming out and racing" when I saw him at the track. It's not often someone goes out of their way to say thanks for showing up at races here in the PNW. The racing out there is seat time and just plain fun. So I would like to say "Thank You!" to all the riders and their cheerleaders for showing up out there. Hope to see you there after the New Year.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Lumberjack said:
The operator out at PI said "Thanks for coming out and racing" when I saw him at the track. It's not often someone goes out of their way to say thanks for showing up at races here in the PNW. The racing out there is seat time and just plain fun. So I would like to say "Thank You!" to all the riders and their cheerleaders for showing up out there. Hope to see you there after the New Year.
It's fun being a cheerleaders sometimes...although racing would be funner!!! :rolleyes: I really enjoy seeing the little guys/girls that are 3-6 years old racing. They are so cute! :p

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Yes, racing is more fun than cheering - I did enough cheering from the sidelines this year. So, Joy - will your little one be out there ripping when he/she's 3?

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
MUTOLI said:
It's fun being a cheerleaders sometimes...although racing would be funner!!! :rolleyes: I really enjoy seeing the little guys/girls that are 3-6 years old racing. They are so cute! :p
My wife and youngest daughter have enjoyed comming out the last couple of weeks. They really enjoy watching some of the little kids, listening to the moms on the side. Fun is the operative word, lots of fun. As Lumberjack pointed out it is seat time. It is also alot of decisions at a pressing pace. I think this will be good training if nothing else........practice = max the cardio and as it returns to about 20%-30% of normal max it again......repeat several times as needed, maybe save a little for the actual racing. :think: By the time all is done, the legs are dead and it feels like nap time.:cool:

Now if we can work a deal........maybe a point series for MTBs that will grant NORBA points at cetain ABA events plus certain NORBA events........maybe something like 5 or more BMX track days plus 2 PA MTX events.......... 3 best out of the 5 and best out of the 2 would get you your total points to qualifi for the NORBA Nat.

Plus we may get a whole bunch of the BMXers to come out and try the MTX and this would boost both sports in the region......just some thoughts.......:evil:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Five said:
Yes, racing is more fun than cheering - I did enough cheering from the sidelines this year. So, Joy - will your little one be out there ripping when he/she's 3?
I'm sure if Ethan has his way yes! If it's a boy he will probably be taking him up to 2-7 before he is 5! :dead:

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
MUTOLI said:
I'm sure if Ethan has his way yes! If it's a boy he will probably be taking him up to 2-7 before he is 5! :dead:
If it's a girl he better be doing the same thing....we need more rippin' chics out there :D

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Velocity Girl said:
If it's a girl he better be doing the same thing....we need more rippin' chics out there :D
I just hope he or she falls in love with biking like we have! :love:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Who says biking is family oreinted? I'll be the PB or the KB but I wouldn't trust me to be the pit nanny look how S Weasle turned out. Dooh :eek:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Lumberjack said:
Who says biking is family oreinted? I'll be the PB or the KB but I wouldn't trust me to be the pit nanny look how S Weasle turned out. Dooh :eek:
You were my only hope Lumberjack. Now who will watch the little one while we race! :rolleyes: :blah:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
MUTOLI said:
You were my only hope Lumberjack. Now who will watch the little one while we race! :rolleyes: :blah:
Lumbi could be equiped with one of those kiddie back pack things, I can really picture that. That would make him a MTPB. :nuts: :D Just make sure it is not one that fits in the front, wouldn't want any bonding with the moobs to be mistaken as the real things, that just wouldn't be right.:rolleyes: I should just be quiet now :) :evil:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
evilbob said:
Lumbi could be equiped with one of those kiddie back pack things, I can really picture that. That would make him a MTPB. :nuts: :D Just make sure it is not one that fits in the front, wouldn't want any bonding with the moobs to be mistaken as the real things, that just wouldn't be right.:rolleyes: I should just be quiet now :) :evil:
dirty!

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
You better be nice or you might not even get that lump of coal this X-mas.
Burl is still trying to get hooked up with you for Saturday. Give him a call.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Lumberjack said:
You better be nice or you might not even get that lump of coal this X-mas.
Burl is still trying to get hooked up with you for Saturday. Give him a call.
We are hitting the flow park on Saturday:)

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Snacks said:
Who the heck is this Burl person? Is he hot?:love:
Hhhmmm Burl hangs at BW, does DJs, has an MC 9.5, nice guy and you haven't met him. As for the second question I cannot answer that constructivly but you can decide for yourself. :D

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Snacks said:
Who the heck is this Burl person? Is he hot?:love:
Snacks to answer that question would take awhile. Suffice to say he is an older Beav(Levi.)
Snacks next question "Who is Levi?"
Lumberjack "Don't get out much do you?":love:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Lumberjack said:
Snacks to answer that question would take awhile. Suffice to say he is an older Beav(Levi.)
Snacks next question "Who is Levi?"
Lumberjack "Don't get out much do you?":love:
Older Beav? Like he rides for the Speedy Beavers? Does he swing both ways?

May 9, 2003
KENT'S EAST HILL
this started out as a great thread and went horibly wrong.

please no more man boob talk.

i would also like to thank all of you for supporting my sport. i would like to add the whole indoor operation is for sale. Mike is just going to run River Valley.

im not going to thank Five he's allready hooked