Quantcast

big titty tuesday gfmt

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hola. Baby-kins had fever yesterday and was burning up last night. She woke up twice, quite unhappy the first time. Thankfully, she went back to sleep easily after the second time (at 5:45 AM) and is still baby-snoozing.

1.5 work days left before 5 day long weekend vacation to Cannon Beach!

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's Tuesday and I get to interview someone for a short term contract. This is my first interview here and they are pairing me with the creepiest guy on my team. I hate paired interviews to begin with, but I get to do it with this guy? Damn. Short week before the marathon road trip to moms. Lets do this.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Morning Monkeys.

It's Tuesday and I get to interview someone for a short term contract. This is my first interview here and they are pairing me with the creepiest guy on my team. I hate paired interviews to begin with, but I get to do it with this guy? Damn. Short week before the marathon road trip to moms. Lets do this.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Got a topper on the truck last night and relocated the rear differential breather. Both will certainly be nice come camping time. On the plus side, ride night!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I, a mere corporate peasant, just found myself in an email string that went all the way up to the heads of operations for USA and Ireland.

Da fuq.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So the state sends me a bill saying I owe $650 because I made a mistake on my return. Turns out they were looking at my original fed return, not the amended return I filed claiming the $6k I paid to the ex. So now I have to send them a transcript of my 2011 IRS account to verify they are in the wrong. They want to charge me penalties on the $650 they think I owe and I might have to dispute the penalties on their issue. WTF, it's taken them a year to f@ck up my old return and now I might have to pay them to fix it? Nice work.