Quantcast

>>Big Wednesday GMT<<

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
This day sucks and it hasn't even begun. Nothing quite like answering emergency phone calls from work when the morning alarm went off less than two minutes ago. Gave it the good ole "reboot and try it now" method.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@JK: try it now, with kids who aren't sick (but who got you sick) crawling all over you. you're gonna love it!

various meetings have been canceled today. sounds like a "beers at lunch" kinda day!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Had a great ride yesterday. Tried to stop at 3 different breweries on my way home, none of which were open. It was lunch time, WTF? Snow and cold this morning. Seems like a video games and coffee kind of day.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
My youngest turned two today. He decided to celebrate by waking up at 1, 4, and up for good at 5:30. yay. I was pissed, but I guess my wife is feeling nostalgic caus' she went to his room and was tickling him and playing with him.

It's cold and clear here. work. not motivated, knowing that I will be changing jobs in three weeks.

have a good day y'all.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Hump day, woot. I hate waiting, but I have 2 more days to survive before I split. I am getting more excited about my trip, but someone is convinced I am going to be one angry bastard while I'm there. :rofl:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Low level viral thing got me? Half strength anal SARS perhaps? Either way I have two sore knees, a sore back, and a sore throat, albeit less so than last night when Mariko woke us up because she couldn't find her zebra and pink panther in the dark.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Howdy all. Low level viral thing got me? Half strength anal SARS perhaps? Either way I have two sore knees, a sore back, and a sore throat, albeit less so than last night when Mariko woke us up because she couldn't find her zebra and pink panther in the dark.
Probably just Grundle SARS.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
What did the toaster hit? Pics!

That sucks.... insurance?
A guy didn't look or signal before turning into me. My insurance company is taking care of it. They go after his ins. co. and are even connected to the local Honda dealership. The only thing I have to do is drop it off. Rental car is already set up. Pretty streamlined operation. Same process as spring'13 when my car got vandalized at a trailhead.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Stiffer? Subaru probably had no idea what they were doing and just grabbed some stuff off of the shelf.
Should be stiffer and marginally lower. Depends on which springs I go with..

I'm not even really concerned with it being stiffer, just more controlled. The stock struts are rather...vague.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Should be stiffer and marginally lower. Depends on which springs I go with..

I'm not even really concerned with it being stiffer, just more controlled. The stock struts are rather...vague.
You may be wishing for vague when your teeth are getting rattled loose.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
You may be wishing for vague when your teeth are getting rattled loose.
They aren't coil overs. These should bring it up more to the level of what an M3 feels like. A lot more support and less wallowing over everything.

I just wish that I had a garage to work in :(