Quantcast

Bigfoot fun in the warm weather (pics)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
dhbuilder said:
and you can only break so many chains and dreailleurs in one day, right ?
ask Bloch how fast I can go without gears at the rock? I broke mine at the road crossing a while back at the very top, took it off...and did an entire day's worth of runs with no problems keeping everybody in site.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
and i thought only birds of prey could see things from that great of distance.(i'd insert a smiley here. but i hate those things.)

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
bizutch said:
ask Bloch how fast I can go without gears at the rock? I broke mine at the road crossing a while back at the very top, took it off...and did an entire day's worth of runs with no problems keeping everybody in site.
I remember that, pretty impressive I must say.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
BKQuill said:
I remember that, pretty impressive I must say.
actually ...you're thinking of a different day. The day you're talking about is the day I said" Brian Quillen is a F'ing MAN!" You showed up, had never ridden anything but a 20 inch BMX bike...and did a run down Southern Rocks with me and Brady on only your second run EVER! ...and you never complained the whole time...best experience with a novice I've ever had.

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
bizutch said:
actually ...you're thinking of a different day. The day you're talking about is the day I said" Brian Quillen is a F'ing MAN!" You showed up, had never ridden anything but a 20 inch BMX bike...and did a run down Southern Rocks with me and Brady on only your second run EVER! ...and you never complained the whole time...best experience with a novice I've ever had.
Stop, your making me blush:love:

That was a whole new world to me, I kept asking myself what the 'F' did I get myself into. Here I am now, almost a year later from getting get my first ever MTB, I have sold my 20" race bike and haven't ridden my cruiser in months. Yeah, I think it's safe to say that I like this MTB stuff.

Now I'm just trying to learn to like climbing, I still have a hard time getting to like that.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
BKQuill said:
Stop, your making me blush:love:

That was a whole new world to me, I kept asking myself what the 'F' did I get myself into. Here I am now, almost a year later from getting get my first ever MTB, I have sold my 20" race bike and haven't ridden my cruiser in months. Yeah, I think it's safe to say that I like this MTB stuff.

Now I'm just trying to learn to like climbing, I still have a hard time getting to like that.
patience...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
tomvan72 said:
The yellow green liquid is supoosed to come out of your unit!
bro...if your stuff shoots out yellow/green, there's a doc waiting down at the clinic with some antibiotics that have your name on it. It's called a "pearl" necklace for a reason.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Jeremy R said:
No, it shoots out alot of cuss words followed by, some incoherent babble like, I have been wanting a Troy Lee my whole life and now look at it.
Good times.
not as good as watching your Troy Lee die a painful death on your handlebar at Zero Miles per Hour...:oink: At least my helmet was on my head...saddest part was that my wreck was over when it got gouged....:p
"I can picture it like it was yesterday "

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
bizutch said:
It's called a "pearl" necklace for a reason.
She is so tough, as pure as the driven slush.
And that's not true what she's talkin' about,
It really don't cost that much.
She was gettin' bombed,
And I was gettin' blown away,
And she took it in her hand,
And this is what she had to say:
A pearl necklace.
She wanna pearl necklace.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
BKQuill said:
She is so tough, as pure as the driven slush.
And that's not true what she's talkin' about,
It really don't cost that much.
She was gettin' bombed,
And I was gettin' blown away,
And she took it in her hand,
And this is what she had to say:
A pearl necklace.
She wanna pearl necklace.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
bizutch said:
when i lived in houston i worked at a cabinet shop located at a remote buisness park outside of town.

ZZ TOP had a studio at the other end of the building. we'd take our afternoon breaks and walk over and have our own personal jam session.

the parking lot had a wide assortment of cars ranging from blue collar beaters to vintage ferraris.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
OK..wait...the duck hunting thing reminded me of that show Wife Swap. Anybody besides me watch the one where the vegan family swapped with the rural Arkansas family. The dad would just walk out the door, shoot stuff and bring it back for dinner.

Anyway...funniest part of the whole show comes at the end. The Arkansas mom is trying to justify to the vegan fam why they hunt and stuff. So she says...I hope you never have to be so poor that you have to hunt food "just to survive". What was so hilarious about it was she weighed 250+lbs. HAHH HAHHH!!!

Note:This in no way is cracking on hunters...I'm crackin' on a heffer who tried to say she'd starve if her man didn't hunt......

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
jhill said:
i was thinking about going out thurs or friday afternoon
I am gonna to get out there after work or hopefully earlier. Call me if you want to ride.

jhill

Chimp
Nov 21, 2005
TN
ok, but to be honest, i'm assuming i know you and have your number, but i don't know who spoke80 is... i'm new here.

CHepler

Monkey
Sep 5, 2005
I'm shooting for about 4pm tomorrow. Depends on the Solway traffic though, it may be after dark!