Quantcast

Bigfoot today

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Hey man, this Doug. I rode with you guys a bit today. I was on the silver Yeti hardtail. Shout at me a little earlier and we can plan a full day of riding out there again soon.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Profro, this is alex, with the identiti, you should come with us to the less city controlled (and by that i mean bigger and scarier, but not wuite as legal) jumps next time you come, me and mike and aaron went after about 3 hrs at cp, and it was great. I put up a few pics in the southeast photo sticky. Adrock, what were u riding?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Who, that was stupid, i though u were talkin about cp. My god, i should be suspended from the monkey for being a moron

*for the record there was somone at CP today with a silver yeti hartail, and another guy who looked just like th person in Adrocks avatar

meatboot

Monkey
Jul 28, 2004
Chapel Hell
escapeartist said:
Profro, this is alex, with the identiti, you should come with us to the less city controlled (and by that i mean bigger and scarier, but not wuite as legal) jumps next time you come, me and mike and aaron went after about 3 hrs at cp, and it was great. I put up a few pics in the southeast photo sticky. Adrock, what were u riding?
You're looking for Dogboy.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
escapeartist said:
Yeah, I was WAY lost there for a minute.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Sorry guys, ive been doing really stupid things for some time now. I've gotten used to it but i often forget that other people just dont realize how absentminded and careless I am. and meatboot, your right it was dogboy.