biggest 24

Discussion in 'BMX & Dirt Jumping' started by jamesdc, Jan 20, 2008.

1. jamesdc

jamesdc Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    So after riding a 24 for a while today I decided that I like it alot more than my hardtail but the only problem is I'm 6'6. Does anyone know what 24 has the longest toptube?

Please register to disable this ad.

2. pancho64

pancho64 Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    they r all really close in size. custom is your friend

3. SDG

SDG Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    You should check the Atomlab - Trailking frame. It has a 23" toptube :clapping: Maybe a bit to long for technical street, but it works wonders on the dirtjumps...

4. joelalamo45

joelalamo45 Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 1
    I second the Trailking. My friend runs 24's and a DMR Trailblade rigid fork on his and it's like a huge bmx bike. The top tube is stupid long, too. No x-up clearance issues at all, just like on a bmx.

5. Cru Jones

Cru Jones Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Yeah, James, the Trailking would probably be great with 24s. It has a higher BB, so the geo wouldn't be all out of whack like when you put 24s on other 2six frames.

6. escapeartist

escapeartist Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    3 / 0
    I know this might be a bit taboo, but look into a GT Ruckus UF 24. It has a 23+in top tube, and is a great complete for the price. I've been riding one for about 6 months now.

7. j.les

j.les Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Not sure if you are looking to buy an aluminum frame, but Arrow has a frame with a 23.6" TT. I rode one for a couple years, and it was one of the best bikes I ever had. Didn't feel at all like it was made of aluminum. Doesn't have short chainstays like a park bike, it's built for DS racing. Solid and straight bike though.

http://www.arrowracing.com/home.html