Quantcast

Biggins = friggin' n00b

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
I need to let my PM box fill up again. That was so neat when people thought I was popular cuz my PM box was full.
make sure you send lots of PM's to so your "sent folder" fills up as well.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Echo said:
I need to let my PM box fill up again. That was so neat when people thought I was popular cuz my PM box was full.
pssssst... just send yourself a bunch of PMs - they will fill up your incomming and outgoing boxes, thus putting you over your limit in half the time. :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Echo said:
dude why are you hating on me? You know i win the RM popularity contest i mean come on, i do have the hottest e-girl on here and my nun chuck, and bow hunting skills are the best.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
pssssst... just send yourself a bunch of PMs - they will fill up your incomming and outgoing boxes, thus putting you over your limit in half the time. :thumb:
words of a true expert.
YOu get your frame sold?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
biggins said:
dude why are you hating on me? You know i win the RM popularity contest i mean come on, i do have the hottest e-girl on here and my nun chuck, and bow hunting skills are the best.
Could you PM that to me please

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
I don't have the cash in my hands yet, so it's not official. But so far so good.
wow, thats cool!!!! Nice going!
Gonna do anything to your bike witht he $?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
wow, thats cool!!!! Nice going!
Gonna do anything to your bike witht he $?
Got 3 options...
- buy HT frame
- replace parts I've broken/stole from other bikes
- buy lumber to put towards finishing the basement

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Got 3 options...
- buy HT frame
- replace parts I've broken/stole from other bikes
- buy lumber to put towards finishing the basement
Why do you want a HT so bad?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
having more bikes is ALWAYS a good thing.

I have most of the parts to build up the frame, and I've already got a full squish that I love. My current HT doesn't fit me that well, and technically isn't even mine. Besides... everyone should have a HT. But the big one is that I just love the way HTs ride.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mobius said:
PARTS! they are always good. or donate money to buy me a pike for my heckler fund :D
Where do you live? Is that a pic of the Gougenheim or a parking garage in the link in your sig?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Skookum said:
i think Biggins would be a great mod. :p
i think so as well. i think in order to keep things balanced we must have mods that do not all adhere to the same ideas of indecent. Sure i would delete a pic if it had nudity in it and i wuld certainly delete threads that turn in to flame fests bitch-n-moan sessions (which is strange cause those threads seem to never get deleted)and i would certainly delete anything that had to do with asscave cause that is just gross. As much smack as i talk on here i am good at being objective about things. now if we can just rally the rest of the people into thinking this.

i should at least be the moderator of the SA forum and the southeast forum. Speaking of which i have been begging the mods to go through and clean out all the talking in the southeast photo thread but or give me access to do so but it hasnt happened yet.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
biggins said:

I think you shuold prove it to us, post more pictures of her :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The mods have given you the ability to delete any of your own posts and you haven't been taking advantage of that.

:sneaky:

biggins said:
i think so as well. i think in order to keep things balanced we must have mods that do not all adhere to the same ideas of indecent. Sure i would delete a pic if it had nudity in it and i wuld certainly delete threads that turn in to flame fests bitch-n-moan sessions (which is strange cause those threads seem to never get deleted)and i would certainly delete anything that had to do with asscave cause that is just gross. As much smack as i talk on here i am good at being objective about things. now if we can just rally the rest of the people into thinking this.

i should at least be the moderator of the SA forum and the southeast forum. Speaking of which i have been begging the mods to go through and clean out all the talking in the southeast photo thread but or give me access to do so but it hasnt happened yet.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
my nun chuck, and bow hunting skills are the best.
yeh dude its true girls do like guys with skills.

biggins i would vote for you if you ran a campain to become a moderator. wow did i acctually say that why would we need an election for being a moderator.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Westy said:
The mods have given you the ability to delete any of your own posts and you haven't been taking advantage of that.

:sneaky:
True, true, but give the guy a break, he just got fired.

(but maybe, just MAYBE, if he had taken the liberty of deleting his own posts, he would still have a job :think: :devil: )

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
biggins said:

well hell, I'm convinced. :D :dancing: