Quantcast

biggins gets older tomorrow

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
wow he's gonna be an old-fart before he knows it. Wonder if by the time he's 80 what the age of the womens behinds will be. Maybe prime 60 year old women behinds? :think: :p

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
Skookum said:
wow he's gonna be an old-fart before he knows it. Wonder if by the time he's 80 what the age of the womens behinds will be. Maybe prime 60 year old women behinds? :think: :p
come on man - you know the quote "high school girls - i keep gettin older, they stay the same age...."

old man biggins will be living in a cabin in them hills picking his banjo, and hollering he'll shoot anyone who trepasses: "YOU! Get out my greens! I'll put some lead in your a**"

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BurlyShirley said:
everybody gets older tomorrow

i think shirley gets the prize for deepest thought of the day.

and i will always look at girls butts that are to young for me. the worst thing about being in may last year of my twenties though will be the fact that whenh i9 hit thirty it'll be much harder to get 18 year old girls.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
biggins said:
i think shirley gets the prize for deepest thought of the day.

and i will always look at girls butts that are to young for me. the worst thing about being in may last year of my twenties though will be the fact that whenh i9 hit thirty it'll be much harder to get 18 year old girls.
you could always lie about your age the 18 year old girl might be lieing about her age she might really be 15. If you pick a 15 year old girl up can we call you R. Kelly?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well 15 is still one year short of legal age of consent in the state of north carolina

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
SkaredShtles said:
Just remember, biggins - every day that passes you're a day closer to death and there are *TRAILS* out in AZ calling your name.

Leave the crappy job and be free, young man.........

:D

-S.S.-
Please define your use of the word trails

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
SkaredShtles said:
Hmmm...... being from Kansas are you unfamiliar with what a trail is? ;)

-S.S.-

man you really are pushing the "move to flagstaff" initiative huh? im still working on some possible things. we'll see what happens.

samich457

Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Stinkin Lincoln
biggins said:
hey back to the topic at hand people! im getting old!
I know what you mean. I just turned the big 30 in October! Im still trying to get over it. Maybe some of the women here can send you pics of their rump to make you feel better!!!

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
man ill be happy to get old. being 17 is boreing i cant wait to hit 20-21 then i can "legally" ( i use that term lightly) drink beer. :blah:

ohh and happy b day biggins.

yeh hes still working out the move that means he still in nc for a while so back off. lol im just messing.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Hey man good job getting your 30th B-day to fall on a Friday.

You are the MAN!
today == wednesday. tomorrow == friday? :eek: heh. plus 2004 - 1975 is 29, i believe (see his profile)

anyway happy bday - 1, biggins

SoCalsurfer

Barney
Nov 1, 2004
Venice, CA
What are you? 29 or 30 :confused: Those were the days. Get ready for the days of, never healing wounds, hangovers that took hours to disappear, now will take days, sometimes weeks.

It'll never be the same again :dancing:

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
SoCalsurfer said:
What are you? 29 or 30 :confused: Those were the days. Get ready for the days of, never healing wounds, hangovers that took hours to disappear, now will take days, sometimes weeks.

It'll never be the same again :dancing:

whatever barney :rolleyes:

;)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
me89 said:
man ill be happy to get old. being 17 is boreing i cant wait to hit 20-21 then i can "legally" ( i use that term lightly) drink beer. :blah:
<snip>
Enjoy drinking while it's still a novelty. Once you hit 21 and it's legal it's not such a big deal........

Oh, and if being 17 is boring you may consider amusing yourself by practicing your spelling..... :blah:

-S.S.-