Quantcast

biggins update...a message to all........no i am not hurt

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i no longer own a bike....not a single one. met up with a guy and his son and they bought it on the spot. it was very hard to see it go but i havent been riding much anyway. been doing lots of photography, fly fishing and bouldering. Plus the look on the kids face when i pulled up with the bike and the twinkle in his eye when he pedaled it around was so awesome. It kinda felt good. Kinda traded biking for my resurgence of my rock climbing self. On the plus side i did pay off some overhanging debts with the money for my bike so that feels good.

i have also spent a couple of days on a river fly fishing with a professional outdoor photographer and he reviewed about 40 of my photos and was impressed with what i have done. He is gonna assist me in getting my name out there and getting published. I will be returning to school next semester as well for a digital media program.

in light of all the new happenings in my life i probably will not be on ridemonkey too often but i wanted to let everyone here know (even N8!) that i wish them the best and i will be checking in periodically to say hello.

i am gonna have my website opened hopefully by christmas so keep an eye out for hbw digital photography.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
biggins said:
i no longer own a bike....not a single one. met up with a guy and his son and they bought it on the spot. it was very hard to see it go but i havent been riding much anyway. been doing lots of photography, fly fishing and bouldering. Plus the look on the kids face when i pulled up with the bike and the twinkle in his eye when he pedaled it around was so awesome. It kinda felt good. Kinda traded biking for my resurgence of my rock climbing self. On the plus side i did pay off some overhanging debts with the money for my bike so that feels good.

i have also spent a couple of days on a river fly fishing with a professional outdoor photographer and he reviewed about 40 of my photos and was impressed with what i have done. He is gonna assist me in getting my name out there and getting published. I will be returning to school next semester as well for a digital media program.

in light of all the new happenings in my life i probably will not be on ridemonkey too often but i wanted to let everyone here know (even N8!) that i wish them the best and i will be checking in periodically to say hello.

i am gonna have my website opened hopefully by christmas so keep an eye out for hbw digital photography.
Wishing you fair winds and following seas!

-N8

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Well, maybe Ill see you on the water sometime then. Im moving back east next year.
Taking pics for a living is a tough thing to do. Good luck with it.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Well....you certainly can't argue with fly-fishing, bouldering, and photography in one of America's most beautiful mountain ranges. I fear the viod left behind in your absence. :)

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
biggins said:

Climbing is a good sport too, good luck with that.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
Biggin's, I never fully got to know you but uhhhhhhh.... I know this.... Rock climbing is for dorks, and crack-heads! You'll be back! Besides Rock Climbing shoes are Flexy BITCH!

Peace!

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
biggins said:

See ya!
Can I have your account so I can destroy your good name.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BurlyShirley said:
Well, maybe Ill see you on the water sometime then. Im moving back east next year.
Taking pics for a living is a tough thing to do. Good luck with it.

werd dawg. i have been fishing the south holston at least once a week but usually 2-3 times a week since june or so.