Quantcast

Bike Camp Rossland anyone?

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
I'm going end of june. This camp is run by Cindy Devine, World DH hall of famer, all certified canadian coaches...this will be my third year. It's a total blast plus there's always more to learn. they also do a coed, take your guy to Canada for the weekend...

www.devineride.com

anyone?

geargrrl

geargrrl said:
I'm going end of june. This camp is run by Cindy Devine, World DH hall of famer, all certified canadian coaches...this will be my third year. It's a total blast plus there's always more to learn. they also do a coed, take your guy to Canada for the weekend...

www.devineride.com

anyone?

geargrrl
I might wanna go. I'm doing Spokeswomen at Whistler next weekend. I might have time in late June. Tell me more! (I looked at the site, but want an insider, non-marketing perspective).

Also, where are you starting? I'd be way more stoked about heading there if I didn't have to drive by myself the entire way (although my boyfriend could very likely be persuaded if his scheduled allowed the diversion ;-)

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
I devoted way too much computer time to this thread,
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=99465

This will be my third time, that ought to tell you I think it's worth while!

I have a house that some friends own that they let me stay in.

There were gals from all over BC last year: Golden, Vancouver and even from Calgary (not BC I know) I bet if you contacted Pam, the registrar she could help you get hooked into a ride share.

I just saw that they added two or three dh/fr camps in the new Red Mt bike park.

geargrrl