Crank: Profile Madera
Bottom Bracket: Profile Spanish w/ti-spindle
Sprocket: Animal 26t
Chain: KMC 710sl
Seat: FBM pivotal
Seatpost: FBM pivotal
Seat Clamp: Deity
Front Wheel: Alienation Runaway laced 4 cross to a 20mm Dimension
Rear Wheel: Alienation Runaway laced 4 cross to an Odyssey Hazard w/hollow axle and 11t driver
Tires Front/Rear: Schwalbe Table Top - Tioga FS100

Special Mods: I will be cutting and installing a ti-spring for the fork

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
I got it at a year end closeout sale (i.e. after hours beer drinking fest) at my lbs. I like it so far and it is only 8 ounces.

pHeller

Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Paint it black or gold, the polished look clashes with the drabness of the rest of the bike.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
looks sick. he got the table top from me, and just got another. heard qbp has them back in stock as of yesterday but it could be a rumor

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Paint it black or gold, the polished look clashes with the drabness of the rest of the bike.

Ya I see your point. I got it pretty cheap and I think in the future, like late summer I will get profile polished hubs and a polished solid bmx chainwheel and then paint the fork lowers black.

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
Jammin'.

I just caught this thread, looks like sweet steed! Interesting how you went 4X on the wheels. I went 3 with mine... actually all the wheels I build are 3X, never built a 4X wheel yet.

Gotta be a nice number on the weight with that line-up. The gold's not my flavor, but it works.

Just curious, what is your bar height straight up from the ground to bar end center? I know not a very standard way to measure, but this set-up is very similar to mine with a few key changes like susp. fork and bars... only want to compare.

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
I'll measure and let you know.

4x just cause the guy whobuilt my bfr wheels did. All I did was swap rims same erd. So 4x again. I don't mind kinda cool.

Right now 27 pounds 2 ounces. With the other table top should be 26 pounds 10 ounces.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Nice rig!

As Manhattan said... "I know those jumps!" :twitch:

we missed you on Sunday! Manhattan, I and 2 other Pittsbrgh guys got up there about 10:15 or so, and Joe P. said he hadn't seen you so I figured that you had something come up. Next time we'll meet up! :thumb:

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Nice rig!

As Manhattan said... "I know those jumps!" :twitch:

we missed you on Sunday! Manhattan, I and 2 other Pittsbrgh guys got up there about 10:15 or so, and Joe P. said he hadn't seen you so I figured that you had something come up. Next time we'll meet up! :thumb:
I was there from 9AM to noon. Funny I saw Prisel from a distance but I never got a chance to talk with him.

I'll be there tomorrow night and probably Sunday morning again. I am pretty much addicted to those Kona jumps so that is where you will probably find me.

Let me know the next time you come up.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I was there from 9AM to noon. Funny I saw Prisel from a distance but I never got a chance to talk with him.

I'll be there tomorrow night and probably Sunday morning again. I am pretty much addicted to those Kona jumps so that is where you will probably find me.

Let me know the next time you come up.
the "kona" jumps is where Manhattan and I were hangin out! We were also on that small beginner 3-pack teaching a few non jumpers how to jump, but for the most part we were hangin on the upper deck/kona jump line.

I heard Joe tore his hand up pretty bad later that day, had to head to the hospital!

I think Manhattan and I actually commented on your bike, and I didn't even realize it was you!:lighten::poster_oops::imstupid:

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Axis - the new rig looks great! You've got that thing setup pretty lightweight too. Are those bars a little more comfy than the Solids?

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Axis - the new rig looks great! You've got that thing setup pretty lightweight too. Are those bars a little more comfy than the Solids?
Ya they are but I will switch back to the solids in a week or so.