Quantcast

bike dvds

njdeadhead

Monkey
May 16, 2007
I am thinking about geting some new bike dvds and want to know what you think are some of the best videos out right now. I am looking for videos with good hard core sreet and dirt in them.

-Brian

scag

Monkey
Nov 19, 2004
two six "git some" - has mostly DJing in it and probably more than any other big wheel movie.

Atom Lab's "tough as hell" has the most all around street and DJ. Its pretty progressive too.

these are of course big wheel movies...if you are asking about twenty inch movies than i cant really help you there..theres so many good ones.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
I haven't seen a big wheel movie that has really got me stoked in a while save for some of the DH race flicks.

I'd go w/ Fit Life, the new etnies Grounded, and Chill Bro! Or get some older copies of Props for a real good bang for the buck.

njdeadhead

Monkey
May 16, 2007
Don I see what you mean by that. I have to take a look at the some of the new BMX videos that are out there. Thanks for the info.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
yeah, don named off the hot bmx vids to get these days. I like the props megatour vids a lot. wanting to pick up the rock 'n roll tours as well.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Yeah, you really can't go wrong with Props. Hell, I will throw in some old ones I have from 5-10 years ago from time to time - they still are a great watch.

njdeadhead

Monkey
May 16, 2007
I watch Props all the time on fulel tv. I used to have so many old bmx videos but can't find them any more. Thanks