Quantcast

Bike Fashion hits the Runway...SHOES!!!

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
I'm still waiting for that minimalist road shoe with the HUGE plastic Look cleat bolted to the bottom. the type of shoe that makes you walk like a duck, pretty much. wonder how long it'll take THAT to come into fashion. :thumb:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
indieboy said:
have you ever worn a pair of good road shoes? i'm guessing no if you made this comment.
ummm...yeah....I have...and last time I checked there wasn't anything comfortable about walking around on flat ground in a thin pair of rigid carbon fiber soled shoes with hard plastic grip that's wrapped tighter than a condom around your foot and a large plate sticking off the toe box. :heart:

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
[un] said:
From Footwear News Aug. 2002:
Athletic styling has found its way into almost every category in the men's market, including dress and casual shoes. Watch for cycling looks to move from pedals to ...

Haha, my job isn't to design suspensions & bikes... but footwear ;)
hahaha nice :) I would love to design footwear!

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
bizutch said:
ummm...yeah....I have...and last time I checked there wasn't anything comfortable about walking around on flat ground in a thin pair of rigid carbon fiber soled shoes with hard plastic grip that's wrapped tighter than a condom around your foot and a large plate sticking off the toe box. :heart:
they weren't made for walking in......