Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
Here is the Address so u can mapquest it when the time comes

Pocahontas State Park 10301 State Park Rd Chesterfield, VA 23832 US

Nov 3, 2003
Virginia
Hey Dart
Were you going to try to work the bike parts yard sale in the schedule as well...I need the extra loot, those snowshoe seasons passes aren't getting any cheaper :greedy:

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
Up-date, Rocky mountain bikes will not be attending do to a conflict with another event,but I'm hoping they will supply some give away/Raffle stuff.

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
Up-date Diamond springs is in for suppling us with water.They are donating 35-5gallon bottles and 2 dispensers. I know this is minor but just to keep everyone up to date.

I'm also hoping to have some bike games.i.e. bunny hop,tire change,huffy toss, and maybe a big wheel /green Machine race.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Up-date Diamond springs is in for suppling us with water.They are donating 35-5gallon bottles and 2 dispensers. I know this is minor but just to keep everyone up to date.

I'm also hoping to have some bike games.i.e. bunny hop,tire change,huffy toss, and maybe a big wheel /green Machine race.
if you put one under my tent, I'll make sure to change the bottles :)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I should but you are my friend. I'll leave it alone. No I won't, what neat things are you going to contribute after dark? If your penis touches anything else but you.........

I knew that comment would get some type of remark.... but I didn't think it would be from YOU!

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
Maybe a table,but that is about it u will need to make something up or if we can get together we can go by and see what the park has that u can use.