Quantcast

Bike/Fork/Dog pics w/ new digi cam...

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Well we got our free digi cam from the stupid time share thing we went to. We didnt buy a time share but exactly 90minutes of sitting and eating pop corn and soda while listening to a salesman tell us how we can afford to vacation in resorts all over the world it no matter how poor we are.

Here are some pics that I took with it yesterday: My trailbike with the new fork and bars on it, my spare parts XC hardtail, also the new dog the Great Pyr hanging out with megan on the bed.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
great pyr. are grear dogs as long as you are paying someone to brush them out for you....they shed like a motherfvcker.

and you don't mind slobber.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
stevew said:
great pyr. are grear dogs as long as you are paying someone to brush them out for you....they shed like a motherfvcker.

and you don't mind slobber.
Yeah, she sheds... and sheds... and sheds. Megan brushes her out a far amount. WHat pisses me off about that dog is that she will bark at any other dog that is barking within a mile. THat and she is nearing china with her newest construction project in the yard. She goes after the gophers... and she thinks that if she just digs a bit lower she will find them. 24" is her record deepest hole.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
golgiaparatus said:
THat and she is nearing china with her newest construction project in the yard. She goes after the gophers... and she thinks that if she just digs a bit lower she will find them. 24" is her record deepest hole.
approved

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
robdamanii said:
Too warm of a colour temperature, but pretty good for a free camera.
Better eh?

Seriously, I have the E10 if I want things to look right and photoshop for when I want them even more right. As for this freebie... it will be the pocket camera. I'll take it on rides, vacations etc, etc. Free=if it gets smashed or wet, fudge it.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
stevew said:
Do you have one of these dogs? If so maybe you know what I mean. Tripping in their holes is something serious... you dont just stumble, you nearly break your freaking leg, they come up to mid calf on me. She doesn't screw around when she digs.

Oh and not much of a drooler BTW... only after she drinks.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
golgiaparatus said:
Yeah, she sheds... and sheds... and sheds. Megan brushes her out a far amount. WHat pisses me off about that dog is that she will bark at any other dog that is barking within a mile. THat and she is nearing china with her newest construction project in the yard. She goes after the gophers... and she thinks that if she just digs a bit lower she will find them. 24" is her record deepest hole.
Yes, I've heard they can be very protective, and bad around other animals. Beautiful dogs though, perfect for out in the country.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
golgiaparatus said:
Better eh?

Seriously, I have the E10 if I want things to look right and photoshop for when I want them even more right. As for this freebie... it will be the pocket camera. I'll take it on rides, vacations etc, etc. Free=if it gets smashed or wet, fudge it.
Ahh, so you've got a bigger bad boy for serious stuff then.

I was under the impression this was your only/first digital camera.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
golgiaparatus said:
Better eh?

I wouldn't trust vacation pics to a crappy camera. :D

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Ridemonkey said:
Yes, I've heard they can be very protective, and bad around other animals. Beautiful dogs though, perfect for out in the country.
Fee is okay around other animals... She tends to hover over our cat as a show of dominance but the cat just looks up at her like, "duh you 10 times bigger than me dumbass". Our other dog is a good deal smaller and they still play fight and chase each other. Tug of war is a joke but our other dog is much much faster so everything else if pretty fair.

As for stranger dogs... she seems to be okay. We have had her over to my moms house and both of her medium sized dogs try to play with her and dominate her in a wrestling match, they get their asses kicked really bad, but its all games to them, Fee never hurts them. She's pretty good in a crowd too... I've played a coule festivals and Megan brough her... she did fine.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
golgiaparatus said:
Do you have one of these dogs? If so maybe you know what I mean. Tripping in their holes is something serious... you dont just stumble, you nearly break your freaking leg, they come up to mid calf on me. She doesn't screw around when she digs.

Oh and not much of a drooler BTW... only after she drinks.
No, never owned one but I have had to bathe and brush them out at previous places of employment.

There was only one that would dig at one of the places I worked at when it was boarded.