Quantcast

Bike > or < Girlfriend

1SurlyRider

Chimp
Jun 24, 2004
Springfield Va
I'm bringing back this thread from earlier this summer. Rember the key here is not which is better over all, clearly the girl wins, but which is a better investment for time, and money. So heres my basic list that I always rember when I'm out riding my bike in Norfolk on firday nights, getting chased by cops, instead of chasing drunk college girls.

1. With a bike, a three-way fixes EVERYTHING.
2. I never have to ask permission to ride my bike.
3. Never gets jelous if I take my friends for a test ride.
4. Doesn't give me the evil eye, when I get discount compoents.

well thats all I got for now.

unrelated words of wisdom, "We shop for bikes the way we shop for women, after the first ride its heaven, but after a few bumps in the road you realize its the same as anything in the past."-A man much wiser than me

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
or date a girl who doesnt mind your love for the sport... my girl likes that I can do mechanical things like work on my bikes/cars, she has come to races to support me, is always listening to me whine about things related to the team, shes great, never would ask me to give it up!

1SurlyRider

Chimp
Jun 24, 2004
Springfield Va
Alright maybe she doesnt win... I do have to admit, the last tow girls that I had were kinda a drag when it came to having fun. overall though I think Nikki Grudex is a solid solution to this problem. girls that ride are hard to come by. at least ones that arent butch as hell.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
1SurlyRider said:
Alright maybe she doesnt win... I do have to admit, the last tow girls that I had were kinda a drag when it came to having fun. overall though I think Nikki Grudex is a solid solution to this problem. girls that ride are hard to come by. at least ones that arent butch as hell.
That's why you take some time and turn them on to riding.