Quantcast

Bike Painting

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
I plan on painting my bike, but I wanted to check with you guys and see what you think. Here is a picture of my bike from the Giant website.

I am thinking about taking my rims/tires off and painting the sidewall of my rim Chevy orange along with painting the bottom part of the fork. Along with that, accent a few smaller parts, and if I get really bored, accent the other parts. Should I do that and paint the bike black or just keep it like that so I don't mess it up? I need your opinion on this, and what you would do.Thanks a lot.-Jesse

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
habitatxskate said:
I plan on painting my bike, but I wanted to check with you guys and see what you think. Here is a picture of my bike from the Giant website.

I am thinking about taking my rims/tires off and painting the sidewall of my rim Chevy orange along with painting the bottom part of the fork. Along with that, accent a few smaller parts, and if I get really bored, accent the other parts. Should I do that and paint the bike black or just keep it like that so I don't mess it up? I need your opinion on this, and what you would do.Thanks a lot.-Jesse
Just ride it.

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
DRB said:
Just ride it.
:stupid:

especially if you think you may sell this to move on to another bike in a year or two...nobody wants rattle can paint job parts....

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
alright, it was going to keep me occupied..i want to repaint my helmet, ,stencil stuff, its just a hassle to stencil a curved surface