Quantcast

Bike park in Coteau? (Montreal people)

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
....or however you spell it.

I met some dirtbag freeriders outside a Couche Tard the other day. One guy had a Norco with a boxxer (with way too much for one single human head) and the other had an Oryx hardtail. Apparently they have some secret trails....which they weren't very tight lipped about (Fraser...remember I was saying that there was a spot that would likely make for some decent short descents?...well theat's where they built).

Anyhoo, they also said that there's a bike park of a more organized nature somewhere in Coteau du Lac. Anyone ever heard of it?

Apparently has dirtjumps, north shore style stunts.... etc...

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Interesting. Although, el kabong dirtbags aren't usually the most reliable people on the planet. I would like to check out those runs tho..that is stupid close by.

As for coteau...never heard of it. And north shore...no thanks.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Transcend said:
Interesting. Although, el kabong dirtbags aren't usually the most reliable people on the planet. I would like to check out those runs tho..that is stupid close by.

As for coteau...never heard of it. And north shore...no thanks.
Yeah I'm curious to see.... maybe if it ever stops raining.... I want to do some recon with the Heckler first...

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
MMike said:
Yeah I'm curious to see.... maybe if it ever stops raining.... I want to do some recon with the Heckler first...
If the monsoon lets up, lemme know. I wouldnt mind tossing a front derrailleur on the 224 and giving it a ride up.