Quantcast

Bike Rentals around Greenville, SC

Burnsie

Chimp
Apr 8, 2011
I'm heading to Greenville, SC for a few weeks and would like to get some riding in. I see that Sunshine Cycle rents hard-tail Giants, are there any other rental places in the the area (something with dual-suspension bikes, I usually ride a Reign X0)?

looking to ride something with a mix of Rooty/Rocky/Technical (XC/AM), any trail recommendations (something within an hour of Greenville would be nice, but ill travel further if required)?

Thanks,
Burnsie

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
If I were you I'd drive to Pisgah Forest, NC and rent a stumpjumper from Sycamore Cycles, then go ride Black Mountain from the top and a loop on Sycamore Cove. You could add buckwheat knob or Bennett Gap if you wanted more.

Its a little over an hour from G'ville, and you'll probably be driving up there to ride either way. If your set on staying in SC, Paris Mountain or Croft would fit the bill.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
I agree with the above for a really nice rental if you go to NC to ride. If you stay around Greenville Paris Mt State Park is a MUST!!!!!! You can rent a Dual at Sunrift. Ask for Tab or Jason in the bike shop. Tell them Cecil sent you. Great guys!!! Other than that you can most likely rent from Greenville Tri too. They have Special Ed. If you have no luck, send me a PM and I will see about getting you hooked up.

Cecil