Quantcast

Bike Shops / Prices in Slovenia

guiepinto

Chimp
Nov 17, 2009
Brazil
Hey guys!

I'm planning to watch the WC in Maribor this coming weekend.

Does anyone know of bike shops around there?
Also, what are the prices like compared to Germany?

Thanks...

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
There is a nice shop around 1km from the gondola. Last time I've checked they had a large stock of giant stuff and nice the helmets. I've also saw at least one shop on the way. The prices seemed nice though I was there 2 years ago so I may not remember it clearly. Also in the nearby Graz (~50km) there are some nice shops (bikestore.cc if I remember right). Fetched a giro remedy carbon for a nice price from them. Very friendly shop with a good choice of stuff.
Though wait for the locals to show up as they probably know it 10x better than me.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Slovenia is in EU, so prices for bike stuff are pretty much the same, however beer is way cheaper...
Poland is also in EU and prices are not really the same ;) Though beer is even cheeper. Maybe there is a corelation here? ;)

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
and a new shop has opened in the same building on monday! with kona, dainese, bell maxxis stuff. it really is in the same building with a dog grooming salon in between them. talk about wise business decisions... prices are as already mentioned comparable to the rest of the EU. beer is really cheap. so is food.