Quantcast

bike storage racks (24 - 30 bikes) - any clues ???

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
hey folks

i m researching bike storage racks for our rental fleet at work... anyone have any reccomendations or tips ??? preferabally looking for a double storey type arrangement... 12 - 15 on the bottom and the same number on top...

any bike shop people have any ideas on decent stands??? i might add that money is no object since uncle sam is pickin up the tab... hell if they can have 50 thousand dollar tables in governmental buildings, we can have a 3K bike rack :)

justice

thanks

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
The shuttle that Mammoth mountian used (good lord back in like 96) pulled a trailer that held a good amount of bikes....vertically side to side....Maybe with some pics it could get you started. I assume the same system could be used sans the modility f the trailer.

:think: I don't have any pictures though. :(

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Take a look in the back of a Bicycle Retailer. There are usually adverts for large bike racks. I will check it myself tonight...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
sanjuro said:
Take a look in the back of a Bicycle Retailer. There are usually adverts for large bike racks. I will check it myself tonight...
unfortunately i don t have access to the mag... please post a couple of web addys of the better looking systems...

:thumb:

cheers

partsbara

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Property managers need this stuff, frame your search around this and you might get better results

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
gschuette said:
Is it still Uncle Sam if you are in Germany?

yeah, it s a US govt facility... military... ODR - outdoor recreation... we have a fleet of rental and need a better storage option...

can anyone provide any useful links ??? i m havin a tough time tracking down the kinda thing i m after...

cheers

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
thanks stosh :)

they have some nice stuff, but most of it seems to be geared towards outdoor stuff...

i need a two tier - two storey if ya like rack... i ve seen em before but i can t recall the name... might have to make some phone calls back the the states...

anyone know the kinda of double decker indoor storage rack i mean ???

cheers