Quantcast

Bike storage

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
cool idea, but doesn't seem like it would be that hard to replication something similar. I'm sure my version wouldn't look as clean/cool as theirs does, but it would probably work just as well and cost 1/4 of what theirs does.

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
yeah, for wall mounting. just slick is all. I have the same thoughts as jackson, but I'd buy it if it was cheaper. Saw it on a design website/blog.

J

JRB

This right here is why people don't buy british cars. That's what they came up with to store bikes??? No wonder they are draggin' the French's heels.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
loco said:
This right here is why people don't buy british cars. That's what they came up with to store bikes??? No wonder they are draggin' the French's heels.
Works great, as long as you have a traditonal top tube...

I think I will stick my Supergo racks. $60, metal, and functional.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
jonKranked said:
whatever happened to just leaning your bike against the wall?
:stupid:

My landlord goes ape**** when I bring my mountainbike in because he thinks I'll ruin his floors. So if I bought this, I'd end up drilling a large hole in his wall and probably still get mud on his floors.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
That's pretty cool. I've got six bikes hanging on sliding hooks on an industrial strength, extra tall garment rack. It's a lot further out from the wall but only a little more than one bike length. Cost about $150 total.