Quantcast

bike stores at los angeles

Gagarin

Chimp
Jan 29, 2009
Hey everybody, i am looking for good store bikes at los angeles that i could found dh bikes like the devinci wilson or other ones, but i am look for the devinci first anyone could help me thanks.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
not many options for DH rigs in the LA area.
Wheelworld has some, but mostly Kona.
Bike Attack in Venice has some good stuff, but it is a small shop.
There's a shop in Burbank that Chobber works at (assuming he's still there) that I forget the name of (is it H&S?), but they have good stuff.
Helen's in Santa Monica has mostly Santa Cruz and a limited supply of DH stuff.
Jenson has a shop in Ontario and one in Corona (never been).
The Path in Tustin is pretty solid too.
Incycle in La Verne has a DH team and I would assume good product.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
there are devinci sales in the states (or there have been in recent years). often the US versions have not used the FSR linkage to keep the prices more reasonable.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Not sure on davinci but I gotta put in a word for Coates Cycles out in Claremont. Always treated me right and had a good selection of DH stuff (for a retail shop anyway).

slothy

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
Ireland
Theres also Cynergy Cycles in Santa Monica, they are a specialized dealer usually have demos, big hits etc.. they also carry some nice yeti's. Performance Bike in Santa monica has Ironhorse but nothing much DH (they did have a fully built up turner for sale).

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
cynergy isn't bad, but it is premium prices and mostly specialized stuff. the wrenches there are good to me, so i take my rig there for work when i don't have the tools or the time.