Quantcast

Bike Swap

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
next weekend and it's at the Magnuson Park Hanger. here are directions.
and HERE is a link for more info.

Come and bring lot's of money and come to my booth and buy all my half broken (half working) parts.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
66 said:
next weekend and it's at the Magnuson Park Hanger. here are directions.
and HERE is a link for more info.

Come and bring lot's of money and come to my booth and buy all my half broken (half working) parts.
Dont forget to stop by booth #9 on your way to from bathroom... just wash yer stinky hands!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
Dont forget to stop by booth #9 on your way to from bathroom... just wash yer stinky hands!
YO! D, what time does it start this year? We'll need to get there early to set up!

We should think about car pooling, I'm not sure about the parking situation.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Don't forget the test track too. Bring yer shoes/pedals for some "tame" XC action and there's some DJ's set up too. I think there's 4 jumps in the set.
The XC course has some logs and stumps which will keep it interesting anyways.
Up on the hill above the hanger.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Borneo said:
Don't forget the test track too. Bring yer shoes/pedals for some "tame" XC action and there's some DJ's set up too. I think there's 4 jumps in the set.
The XC course has some logs and stumps which will keep it interesting anyways.
Up on the hill above the hanger.
Hey....so what is the deal with the track? Can any ride it?

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
I believe so. Yup. It's for demoing bikes, etc.
Again, it's not much to look at. But, will be fun for testing. There's some "wormy" stuff on the North side, a log pile in the middle, some obstacles along a short interwoven loop trail and some stumps to ride over, etc.
The bmx stuff is inside that.
You can see it from Sand Point way at the North end of Magnuson as it's right next to the road.
Some pics at the BBTC site too from building last weekend. It's unfortunately pretty tame because of liability issues. But, that's life in the US of A. tried to get away with as much as possible with the materials/area given to work with.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Borneo said:
I believe so. Yup. It's for demoing bikes, etc.
Again, it's not much to look at. But, will be fun for testing. There's some "wormy" stuff on the North side, a log pile in the middle, some obstacles along a short interwoven loop trail and some stumps to ride over, etc.
The bmx stuff is inside that.
You can see it from Sand Point way at the North end of Magnuson as it's right next to the road.
Some pics at the BBTC site too from building last weekend. It's unfortunately pretty tame because of liability issues. But, that's life in the US of A. tried to get away with as much as possible with the materials/area given to work with.
Cool, can I bring my bike :p and demo my new fork?