Quantcast

bike update. warning 56k

pancho64

Monkey
Jul 28, 2007
well i havent posted my bike up here in a while and i just got some new stuff so i figure no better time than now.

new stuff is nempro bars and stem, and animal grips and barends

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
going with only green, brown and white would make for an amazing looking ride, but i still like it, there are a lot of colors going on though. i love the sinister frames.

pancho64

Monkey
Jul 28, 2007
yeah i thought of that. im trying to stay away from white tho and im sick of matching. as you can see im not sticking to a particular color scheme, just trying out a different look. the purple bars were the only ones brad had in stock. and they were "scratched" so i got them for cheap. the scratch is under the grip so you dont even see it. feels just like my old T1 now with these bars on.

pancho64

Monkey
Jul 28, 2007
yeah the bars feel AMAZING. and if you think that stem looks tiny, i had a thomson x4 on there before which was smaller than that nempro one. but yes low slung and strong is how i like my bikes. i dont like to work on it unless im upgrading so i try to get stuff that doesnt break.

pancho64

Monkey
Jul 28, 2007
its the specialized street tire. its ok holds up very well to abuse. tracks and rolls decent. im only running this combo cuz i ruined my tioga fs100s by rolling through a bunch of thorns....now theres about 100 in each tire so i chucked em. i need another set. best street tires ever.