Quantcast

bike vending machine

thebornotaku

Monkey
May 19, 2008
Northern Bay Area
for the most part I try to just carry those general sorts of things on me. I don't usually have chain lube, but I do try to keep two tubes, my tire iron, and my metric allen wrenches on me, as well as the emergency pump I keep on my bike. Sure, it takes up a little space in my pack, but it's so worth the just-in-case situations. Once I got a pinch flat on the trail and I had a new tube on it and pumped up to pressure in like 15 minutes and I was off again.

I do like the idea of having these at lift parks. I've never been to a lift park yet, but the idea makes sense.

I'm guessing lift parks don't have bike pro shops at them?

nwd_26

Monkey
Nov 29, 2007
Toronto, Onterrible
for the most part I try to just carry those general sorts of things on me. I don't usually have chain lube, but I do try to keep two tubes, my tire iron, and my metric allen wrenches on me, as well as the emergency pump I keep on my bike. Sure, it takes up a little space in my pack
Pah! Amateur!....When I ride street, I don't wear a pack... I put 2 tubes, a 15mm wrench, an adjustable wrench, one tire lever (don't need it, but a friend might), a minipump, an allen key set, and a chain tool (and my cell phone and wallet) in my pockets. That right there is an argument against tight jeans on street riders.