Quantcast

Bike Works Team

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Bike Works is back to just Bike Works for the next race season. I will continue to help riders as I see fit. No more mergers or subsidiaries. I kept my part up through the 04 race season and thats over. I look forward to seeing the rest you on the trails and at the races next season :D

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Thanks guys! Have fun and enjoy riding for the plain and simple fun of it. It will be more fun next year, I promise to be in a better mood. :love:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Lumberjack said:
Thanks guys! Have fun and enjoy riding for the plain and simple fun of it. It will be more fun next year, I promise to be in a better mood. :love:

For some reason I just can't imagine you in a better mood. haha. Good luck w/ the team! See you at the races.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Remind me to kiss your razor-stubled cheek in front of everybody at NS-T the next Sunday we see you down there.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Lumberjack said:
.........Thanks guys! Have fun and enjoy riding for the plain and simple fun of it........
I don't have to be stylish next season? :think: Just have fun like before? :think: Can I still talk with peeps that don't pose in the same uni (the whole complete uni) or that other peeps in the same uni don't talk to any more? :think: Can I ride with those peeps too without any reprecussions just for the fun of riding? :think: Will I need to buy anybody else's gear without knowing it (accidently or otherwise.....not saying it happened)?:think: Hey this is sounding good, sign me up for the fun stuff again. :thumb: :thumb: wwooooo hhhhoooo :thumb: :thumb:

Hey you.......yea you :mumble: you know who you are :confused: ......

looky

:nuts: :eviltongu

Everyone, come back to race next season for fun. Those of you that play to serious should be on tour..........Bye bye for now.........see ya.......... :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :p :evil:

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
bob... come on man... relax! get over it and move on, next season will be different for you guys! glad to see ya got things squared away scott, good luck and see you soon probably, who knows... think I will be passing up the urban rides for fear of more injuries related to bad mitzel mojo

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
mplutodh1 said:
bob... come on man... relax! get over it and move on, next season will be different for you guys!
I was over it about 2 months before the season started last year. Do you know what happened (all of it)? Or why? Or some of what is still going on? I know you don't. If others would get over it then I guess I would too.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
ah geez, i just wish everyone could relax! its soo uptight anymore. I took 2001 off cuz it got like this... now its back, just CHILL and go ride! dont worry about others not getting over things, thats their deal

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Heya darlin! Glad to hear y'all are looking forward to a good season :) Biking should be stress free...not the main source of stress...that's what icky old jobs are for. Dunno that I'm up for racing, but maybe this year I'll pop over to one or two just to say "howdy" to everyone...We still need to get you over the border to play one day :D

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Oh ya...one more question...for those of us who luuuuv you but don't necessarily race, you gonna be makin any tee shirts this year? I'd be a proud wearer...

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
bikerboy08 said:
I smell poser bashing
Hey now...just cuz a gal prefers a tee to a jersey doesn't necessrily make her a poser....

well...actually...hehehe, if you saw me ride you might think so anyways ;) but there ain't nothin wrong with that...

really ;) ........:think:

:p

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
I ain't no tease. We are going to start the night rides up again in a week or so please come on out and play.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Lumberjack said:
I ain't no tease. We are going to start the night rides up again in a week or so please come on out and play.
The freaks come out at night....

The FREAKS come out at Niiiiiight....

damn now I have that song stuck in my head.

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Yay another team striving to take the drama out of downhill. Good luck next year guys on whatever team you end up with. And remember, you can still downhill without a team, but when you get a good team it makes it so much sweeter.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
NateH said:
Yay another team striving to take the drama out of downhill. Good luck next year guys on whatever team you end up with. And remember, you can still downhill without a team, but when you get a good team it makes it so much sweeter.

Yes! :thumb:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Kevin it is suposed to" Ballroom Blitz. " It is rolling up to halloween ya know so might as well start with the Rocky Horror sound track.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Lumberjack said:
Kevin it is suposed to" Ballroom Blitz. " It is rolling up to halloween ya know so might as well start with the Rocky Horror sound track.
Well thanks alot now I have referenced both those songs and will be humming a techno-remix version of both of them intermittently throughout work today......:mumble:

My co-workers thank you in advance. :D

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
I was thnking seriously of racing again next year, but decided to spend the same money I was to use on entry fees and just go to Whistler and ride for the fun of it. Since I made that decision, I'm having way more fun and I'm riding way better too! It's great! :dancing: :dancing: :heart: