Quantcast

bike

2inthehole

Chimp
May 21, 2004
central
looking to upgrade from a bruiser.....want full suspension ...
need a frame that all my parts will transfer...good F/S frame i can run a single crown on
any suggestions?

ThePirk

Chimp
May 25, 2004
Seattle Wa
Originally posted by 2inthehole
looking to upgrade from a bruiser.....want full suspension ...
need a frame that all my parts will transfer...good F/S frame i can run a single crown on
any suggestions?
What kind of FS:confused:
Trail?
DH?
DJ?

2inthehole

Chimp
May 21, 2004
central
i do a little bit of everything....alot of urban and DJ....sometimes some DH and FR but just an overall good F/S bike that wont suck in a year ... i love my bruiser but the hardtail has to go...

IDUNtv

Chimp
May 25, 2004
why not a hardtail like the toy 4 or the .243 racing frame if your doing more urban/dj than anything. but if you are truley looking for a fs get the 24 le dude with like a long travel sc.

ThePirk

Chimp
May 25, 2004
Seattle Wa
2inthehole said:
i do a little bit of everything....alot of urban and DJ....sometimes some DH and FR but just an overall good F/S bike that wont suck in a year ... i love my bruiser but the hardtail has to go...
If you want a good FS that'll last try Transition's Dirtbag. For a decent price that bike will take anything :D transitionbikes.com

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
IDUNtv said:
why not a hardtail like the toy 4 or the .243 racing frame if your doing more urban/dj than anything. but if you are truley looking for a fs get the 24 le dude with like a long travel sc.
I spoke with the 24 guys at interbike, they designed the le dude for their girlfriends. Also, I've never ridden a kona f/s I liked. Coming from a hardtail the nicest feeling bikes are ones with specialized-style suspension and (sadly) gt I-drives. Personally I love my HT and I'm sticking with it. Less hassle, less money.