Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
specs

Frame:giant Rincon
Fork:Exr
Wheelset: mavic 223 w/deore m525
brakes: shimano hydros
pedals shimano 646

Its not much compared to other bikes on this site, but it works well for me. i will get pics a little later when i have a real camera.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Oh and now that the 2 word thread is officially dead, alot of people might think we were responsible and be very mad at us. A huge target on our back. So i just want everyone to know it was ChicoDude01 idea, the whole campaign was ALL his idea, i had nothing to do with it. :devil: :sneaky: :monkey:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Skookum said:
Oh and now that the 2 word thread is officially dead, alot of people might think we were responsible and be very mad at us. A huge target on our back. So i just want everyone to know it was ChicoDude01 idea, the whole campaign was ALL his idea, i had nothing to do with it. :devil: :sneaky: :monkey:
yay!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Skookum said:
yay!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
.:Jeenyus:. said:
not quite yet.....its back :devil:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :angry: :eviltongu :mad: :mumble: :mumble: