Quantcast

bikecarmovie

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
saw an add for this in transworld snowboarding:

http://www.bikecarmovie.com/teaser.html

Travis Parker, Louie Fountain and Scotty Wittlake approached travel differently this past winter. Putting snowmobiles and 4x4’s to shame, the crew traveled across the Northwest through Idaho, Washington and Oregon in a bikecar. “A bikecar?” One may ask. Yes, a four person pedal powered vehicle was the vessel of adventure this season. Pulling a trailer with snowboards and gear, the crew pedaled in search of snow. Documenting all the trials and tribulations of this trip was filmmaker Joey Fountain, formerly of Robot Food. Bikecar is a one of a kind documentary, which brings a new perspective to travel, adventure and snowboarding.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That looks cool. I didn't think they would let them in the drive through on a "non-motorized" vehicle.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
i saw thoses guys when my buddy and i were in the parking lot at a local dh spot... i was surprized to read about them in transworld.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
arboc! said:
i saw thoses guys when my buddy and i were in the parking lot at a local dh spot... i was surprized to read about them in transworld.
what time of year was it? i knew they were out there to snowboard, but i couldn't picture that thing on a snowy road.

FBTMILF

Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
Colorado
haha. thats awesome. but i don't think it would be fun to pedal over a pass like monarch. would be fun to ride down though :)