Quantcast

BikeMS Windsor, CT June 5, 2011

Guess what? Time to register and/or donate to my favorite event!!

This year's BikeMS event in Windsor is on Sunday June 5th. Our team is all setup on the BikeMS website so be sure to head on over and register for Simione's Ridemonkeys
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/ctn/fundraising-events/bike-ms/index.aspx

We're always looking for more riders and volunteers so ask your friends and coworkers if they'd like to help out. And remember if you've ridden before, you have 3 "tickets to ride" to give to people who have never participated. This allows them to register without paying the $35 registration fee (Fundraising is still required). Email or PM me for the form.

If you're interested in one of our jerseys we need 8 more to complete an order. If you haven't seen pics email me and I'll send some - you know, Monkey on the front, Hooker Beer logo on the back - very stylish. We have to order them soon so I will say March 15th is the deadline to decide. Each jersey is $50 and payment is due upon order.

AND last but not least our Hooker Brewery fundraiser will be on Saturday May 21st this year from 6pm-8pm. More details to follow. Start thinking about what kind of auction items you would like to see and we can start approaching businesses for donations.

Last year our team raised over $10,000!!! We are looking to beat that this year and we can't do it without your help.

Thanks!

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
OK, I don't know why, but I can never seem to find our team page or my page when I go looking for it. I don't recall ever having this problem in the past.

Can we get our team page link up here or something?

Or maye someone can just help walk me thru the website? Thx!!!!!:D

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Who needs to train? You just tough it out and spend the next few days suffering if you're not in shape. It's still nothing compared to what some people have to endure, be glad you CAN ride a century.

That's my plan anyway. Pass another beer, I've got some more 12oz curls to do.

Dear John,

Thank you for signing up and taking part in the 2011 bike MS: bkm/Steelcase [century] Ride, presented by Louis Dreyfus Commodities in Windsor, Conn. on June 5, 2011. Your registration is complete and you will be receiving an e-mail confirmation shortly.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Sorry all you century riders, I'm only doing the 50 this year. I decided I want to enjoy some of the party after the ride instead of showing up after it's all over.

I also want to add the money these monkeys raised!

greggah - $275
BadDna - $150
Irishblue - $25
hillseeker - $25
nemesis - $200
johnbryanpeters - $1,090 (WOW)
I are baboon - $260
MBC - $3,005

We are currently at $9,320 - so close to our goal of $10,000!!!

Please consider making a donation to one of these guys or to the whole team!

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=16862&team_id=224328