Quantcast

Bikerfox and ladies...

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
WHO THE HELL IS THIS WEIRDO, AND WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP POSTING PICTURES OF HIM?!?! AAAAAAHHHHH, MAKE IT STOP!!! :mad:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair.

Or

Life is Photoshopped. Cause there are near enough people in the background laughing their a$$es off for this to be real.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
stosh said:
Photoshop....
i don't think so, look at how many facial expressions in the picture are revealing thoughts like "check out this tool" in the picture.
The girls dancing around him are probably thinking, oh my god what a tool.
The guy in the ladies ear to the left is telling her, he's rich he has no idea he's a tool.
And the people on the table to the right are all trying to figure out if another drink would possibly make the whole scene even funnier.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Notice that most people in the picture are laughing at him. I guess he assumes their laughing with him.

Why is he in his underwear?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dexterq20 said:
WHO THE HELL IS THIS WEIRDO, AND WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP POSTING PICTURES OF HIM?!?! AAAAAAHHHHH, MAKE IT STOP!!! :mad:
:stupid:

This BikerFox guy has to go. He even makes roadies look macho. We need to start a "Biker Fox Must Die" website.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
BikerFox is 5' 10" and 155lbs with naturally curly brown hair. He has lost over 90 pounds since he began riding a bicycle 5 years ago. His heart rate averages 35-40 beats-per-minute, and blood pressure is 110/70. Born in 1958 in Monroe, LA, BikerFox was delivered in the mouth of an alligator that his father had to cut off in order to save his life. (The alligator survived and went back to the swamp lands) BikerFox began riding bikes at the age of 4. He started riding again in the year 2000. That is when he invented the first front flip on a mountain bike. He is single, never married, and has a variety of interests. His hobbies include biking 25-65 miles almost every day in extreme temperatures from 15 to 115 degrees F. His other interests include swimming, wildlife conservation, nature, radio controlled airplanes, ping-pong, and many other cardiovascular recreational activities. He is the President, CEO, and Board Member of Billions and Trillions Inc, a multi-million dollar company. He is known as the Muscle Car Guru of the Mid-West. Specializing in Pontiac, Olds, and Buick parts from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. He also specializes in straightening and polishing stainless steel and aluminum auto trim moldings. BikerFox can be reached by sending him an email at Frank@BikerFox.com.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
His email address that ends in @fashionguru.com cracks me up every single time I see it...

BikeFox is sportin' white lycra...

:p

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Looks like he is trying to keep from pinching one off in the picture.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Ok..... I think you're all jealous. Here is a guy who has fun being who he is. Which is much more than I can say for a lot of people. It's not looks, money, or any of that other crap. He has confidence about who he is for sure. Or hung like a moose!!!