Quantcast

Biking in MA

Boostoff

Chimp
Jun 4, 2011
Germany
Around the home-state for a while, on leave from Germany. What parks do the locals recommend (I'm in the Worcester area) to ride? I did not bring my bikes, and would require a rental? Also, are there any demo days upcoming? I'll be out @ upstate NY riding the Adirondacks for this weekend, but will be in the area till mid-September before heading back to Europe to play Army.

Just lookin for a good group to MTB with or a nice spot I can rent at thats recommended.

Boostoff

Chimp
Jun 4, 2011
Germany
Some technical singletrack would be nice. I rode allot in KS and now in Germany, but I am in an area without too many ascents & descents. Theres a trail local to me, forget the name, but it's in Sterling. I haven't been back to the area in almost 8 years to ride.

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
Head south and hit up Rayburn, Singletary, Sutton Water Works, Ribbon Candy / Goat Hill, and Vietnam (see my map below).

Boostoff

Chimp
Jun 4, 2011
Germany
Tours (or joining existing group rides) should be able to be arranged, if interested. There's plenty of good riding near Worcester. :thumb:
Love to tag along if people have the time this week. No rentals avial. I'll see if the wife will let me drop a few dollars on a cheap bike for the vacation. I can't wait to be back in the NE in familiar country. Been too long overseas.

Boostoff

Chimp
Jun 4, 2011
Germany
Will def. try to make this event and drag the Wife along. I'll be the guy in the loud SUV with Kansas plates grinning like an idiot.