Quantcast

Biking specfic quotes

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
Looking for my senior quote right now so far i got a couple good ones:

Get a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live. ~Mark Twain, "Taming the Bicycle"

Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving. ~Albert Einstein

If you worried about falling off the bike, you'd never get on-Lance Armstrong

looking for some other good ones that connect with life.

friend last year did
"I need tons of speed like, like this...Braam, Braaaam" Aaron Chase

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

"I thought of that while riding my bicycle."
— Albert Einstein

(On the Theory of Relativity)

Last edited:

Handy Man

Chimp
Oct 21, 2009
"When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle."
-Elizabeth West

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
"On a mountain bike, you can cover a great distance in a short period of time, or a short distance in a great period of time. They say that the journey can be more important than the destination. In mountain biking, there is no destination. Just a bike, a rider, and a place to ride."
-Roam: The Collective

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
How is pot a 'performance enhancing drug'? It's like "duuuuuuude, I forgot my start time!"

an old MTB calendar I had once had this quote. Dunno who said it.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
"On a mountain bike, you can cover a great distance in a short period of time, or a short distance in a great period of time. They say that the journey can be more important than the destination. In mountain biking, there is no destination. Just a bike, a rider, and a place to ride."
I wish this quote above would have said:

"On a mountain bike, you can cover a great distance in a short period of time, or a short distance in a great period of time. They say that the journey can be more important than the destination. In mountain biking, there is no destination. Just a bike, a rider, and a journey."

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I wish this quote above would have said:

"On a mountain bike, you can cover a great distance in a short period of time, or a short distance in a great period of time. They say that the journey can be more important than the destination. In mountain biking, there is no destination. Just a bike, a rider, and a journey."
aaaaaaaaaaand you've caught teh ghey.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
fvck this, let's ride.

"my bicycle masters boardwalk and quagmire with aplomb...those that doubt me suck cock by choice."

Last edited:

NuMexJoe

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
I've always been partial to "Put me back on my bike." Legend has it that's what Tom Simpson said before he died climbing Mt. Ventoux.