Quantcast

Billy Goat Bikes is open!! (yes this is spam)

rocketmatt17

Monkey
Sep 10, 2007
Just letting everyone know we have opened the doors. Come by and check us out!. We actually stock downhill parts and tires and even DH bikes as well AM and XC bikes and parts. Give us a shot before ordering online.

Billy Goat Bikes
5 Regent Park Blvd Suite 106
Asheville, NC 28806

M-Sa 10am -7pm
828 575 2460

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
+1 on a nice shop Matt:thumb: I'll add that BGBikes does repair work also - they are bleeding some brakes for me now.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I'd like to add that having a DH shop in town has been a long time coming. I could never have done it while feeding a family of 4. So it's awesome that someone actually stocks DH gear you can try before you buy.

That being said, for some damn reason, I can't find one single second to get by there. To the point I was getting off at Innsbrook and got a call that put me back on the interstate just that quick. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Great job! Asheville is very small business friendly. My unsolicited feedback is to absolutely go above and beyond for your customers, with NO bike shop attitude whatsoever. I know so many people that are tired of every shop in Asheville for that reason.

bikecowboy

Chimp
Nov 6, 2012
WNC
Ditto on having a shop in town stocking dh stuff and a place to go with no attitude. Thanks! Planning to come by and pick up my wheels tomorrow!