Quantcast

Billy Goat bikes looking for riders for 2013 (all disciplines)

rocketmatt17

Monkey
Sep 10, 2007
Billy Goat bikes will be opening a new store in Asheville NC and we are looking for riders of all disciplines to sponsor for 2013. I wont post a bunch of details here, any interested riders can send an email with a resume to matt@billygoatbikes.com.

Thanks

Matt

rocketmatt17

Monkey
Sep 10, 2007
Looks like a November 1st opening target. We will be located over by Sams Club off Patton Avenue. If anyone is looking for parts and bikes now, I can order anything you want. Not trying to SPAM the forum, but we are looking for a bunch of riders

Thanks

Brett, hows that Double Barrel working for you?

clealan

Monkey
Mar 9, 2008
Fairview NC
That location is perfect for me. I will get with you so we can have my paycheck direct deposited into the store's account! Brett was lovin' the CCDB at Mountain Creek.

Carraig042

me 1st
Apr 5, 2011
East Tennessee
Looks like a November 1st opening target. We will be located over by Sams Club off Patton Avenue. If anyone is looking for parts and bikes now, I can order anything you want. Not trying to SPAM the forum, but we are looking for a bunch of riders

Thanks

Brett, hows that Double Barrel working for you?
Wow, That is great news!

It is working great so far. It made my Demo feel like a whole different bike at Mt. Creek! Thanks!
You going to be at Fallfest?

-Brett

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I commend you for placing a bike shop upon the single most congested corner in all of Western NC that is the furthest point in the city from any known side walk. May your presense promote change. :thumb:

Biggest plus of that location: 10 minutes to Bent Creek.
Second possible benefit: Building rogue dirt jumps in the ditch behind the shop