Quantcast

billy the big mouth tattoo

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
so my friend just got the funniest/stupid tattoo on his right arm.

His next one will be a fishing pole on his left arm and a line going across his back to the bass. :confused:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
That bass is stupid not to mention pretty poorly done!

We had a guy walk into the shop that I worked at one day drunk out of his mind. The owner and I were just kicking back relaxing shooting the sh!t. The guy sais "do you tattoo ducks?"..." I want a duck!" we both looked at each other and said, "if its 18 and really wants a tattoo... I guess we could tattoo it, but you will have to hold its beak"

the guy looked puzzled, and when he finally figured out we were joking with him he got IRATE... and started yelling "I WANT A DUCK TATTOO NOW!" the owner jumps up and yells back "CANT YOU SEE WE HAVE A BUNCH OF TATTOOS TO DO! YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!" the guy sais "WHATS IT TAKE TO GET A FVCKING DUCK TATTOO AROUND HERE" and storms out!

about ten minutes later another drunk guy comes in laughing and looked around, and sais, "aren't you tattooing a duck on John's ass?" and starts laughing hysterically... saying "I won... I won... that son of a b!tch owes me a hundred bucks" and runs out of the shop...

the owner looks at me and we just bust out laughing!

PS. I have a stupid niece that has a little road sign just above her hooch that reads "NO MEAT ON FRIDAY" she has a few other classy tattoos, and all done by a scratch artist, I wouldn't ever tattoo her!